Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then there is the drive, the edge. The ability to come up with stupid ideas. It would be a great loss in my personality. Men are indeed more creative and women are more artistic imo and that is greatly due to testosterone.
I feel like my personality is way more guy like now than in the few years prior to starting HRT (the gender dysphoria era). I was turning into a sensitive shy little b**ch who wanted to cry about everything. Now I'm back to my low inhibition vibes from high school goofing around and sh*t. I'm not a boring girly person.

Also creativity and being artistic are intrinsically linked so IDFK what you're even trying to get at here.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smh. I know this is getting old and "real man" is kind of slur to you, but I just think that both you and 414 just get into this "genderless" state with your estrogen regimen. (Though 414 might be a troll for what we know.)

You lose basically all muscles that matter. How do you not get reverse gender dysphoria? There are just times in life when you need that masculine strength. Even running away from danger wouldn't work when your shaggy b*ttch**ks and t*ts are bouncing around whenever you make the slightest move.

I also think that looks don't matter so significantly after the first impression. Do you think you'd lose all friends if you got bald? If that's the case are they really your friends?

And then there is the drive, the edge. The ability to come up with stupid ideas. It would be a great loss in my personality. Men are indeed more creative and women are more artistic imo and that is greatly due to testosterone.

I wish estrogen didn't have these side effects. But they exist and the price for (maybe a better) hair would be too much. You can't have male identity AND take estrogen.

Maybe it will take me a couple more norwood stages to change my opinion. Hope that never comes.
bro i never used e2 and i went from 68 kg with 10% bodyfat to 64 -4 kg of only muscle the first 3 months of dutasteride back on 2020 horrendous!Also Brain fog and fatigue and loss of strength and not get as hard as before .Everyone is defferent you have to try it for your self to know exactly what sides you get but i am 100% sure if you are a male you wont like them but you can endure them only if you get the results you need (of course i am not talking for e2).An excellent choice worth trying after conventional medication with dutasteride oral min 10 mg + is to add12.5 cpa both oral topical ( used to crush pills into the topican regain not anymore)

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Than much om is insane
bro i know but it worked extremelly well the more i take the better the results but it isn't side free i have a lot of sides man and no more than 22 mg.I also want to lessen to 10 mg to have room to work with if anything bad happens in the future

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does dutasteride cause shedding for most people? I just took the first pill and I don't want my hair to get raped again, minoxidil shedding was traumatizing enough
And is there anything that speeds up hair growth?

Last edited:

margo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride is most often used to treat prostate enlargement, but is sometimes used to treat male pattern baldness. Unlike minoxidil, which can cause temporary hair loss in the first weeks of use by accelerating the hair growth cycle, dutasteride affects hormonal levels by reducing the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone associated with hair loss. A flaky scalp is not a common side effect of dutasteride, however, each person is different and may respond differently to the medication.
to accelerate hair growth: hair care products, proper nutrition, regular exercise, vitamins A, C, D, E, group B, iron, zinc and biotin, drugs to stimulate hair growth, such as minoxidil or arginine

Last edited:

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never took estrogen for hair but getting a rounder hairline is a bonus for me. I take estrogen because it has more benefits than downsides for me. I live in western Europe but right now I'm in the middle east and getting misgendered by women mostly, they talk about me and question my gender without realizing that I can understand them cause I studied their language 4 years ago for fun... Still no bad experiences though, people just get confused. My experience doesn't mean there aren't any real men on estrogen

Also your boobs don't grow back if the surgeon is competent and no surgeon would perform a mastectomy because hrt boobs never grow that big, if you remove a fully developed breast gland it won't magically grow back, if you suck the fat cells out with liposuction the fat won't grow back and it takes 7 years for it to regenerate.
But Dani has had two surgeries

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because her surgeon was incompetent
But everytime I read on cosmetic surgery websites and read the QandA they say it's normally permanent unless certain lifestyle changes happen or you take certain medication. Obviously what we take gives it the most chance

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of Dani's surgeries went bad, she had a facial feminization surgery and tried to play it off as a jaw surgery after it got botched. I feel bad for her, she probably took time away from the forum to focus on her transition. I hope she's doing well.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride is most often used to treat prostate enlargement, but is sometimes used to treat male pattern baldness. Unlike minoxidil, which can cause temporary hair loss in the first weeks of use by accelerating the hair growth cycle, dutasteride affects hormonal levels by reducing the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone associated with hair loss. A flaky scalp is not a common side effect of dutasteride, however, each person is different and may respond differently to the medication.
to accelerate hair growth: proper nutrition, regular exercise, vitamins A, C, D, E, group B, iron, zinc and biotin, drugs to stimulate hair growth, such as minoxidil or arginine
Go back to tressless

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does dutasteride cause shedding for most people? I just took the first pill and I don't want my hair to get raped again, minoxidil shedding was traumatizing enough
You are nw0 based on the pic you posted few days ago

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I'm watching Better Call Saul and saw this
You can't see it in the shot, but in fact there is a bottle of estradiol there.

Attachments

• bcs.jpg
    bcs.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 43

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I'm watching Better Call Saul and saw this
You can't see it in the shot, but in fact there is a bottle of estradiol there.
Finally hrt is being recognized as a legitimate hair loss treatment for men, it looks like he has a good stack but he should switch to injections and increase the spironolactone dose

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s semi common, not as common as min. Other than min maybe biotin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked on reddit and it seems like mk-677 and hgh are meant to speed up hair growth so I'll try mk when I get back home, I tried oral castor oil before but not for long enough to see any results so I'll be more consistent with it too

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked on reddit and it seems like mk-677 and hgh are meant to speed up hair growth so I'll try mk when I get back home, I tried oral castor oil before but not for long enough to see any results so I'll be more consistent with it too
If you hated testosterone you are in for a surprise