Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He works at McDonald's and then gets drunk with losingbattle

1714059278192.png

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. At least you have emotions. Almas is a psychopath. You wont see me here again this place is full of loons and toxic people. Yes im no better but I dont stab people in their backs like that short asian gay boy.
I hope he keeps his promises this time.
Although I doubt it, he will cry for a couple of days and then hello again )))

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just in case anyone in here still doesn't believe testosterone is poison;

Attachments

• 1000006173.png.jpg
    1000006173.png.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1000006175.png.jpg
    1000006175.png.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 1000006172.png.jpg
    1000006172.png.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 1000006174.png.jpg
    1000006174.png.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are there cases of people regrowing their hair with testosterone
Because having shitty hormone levels leads to hair loss too, or are you suggesting that testosterone is good for your hair? I suggest trt, come back to me when you're NW7 in 2 months

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because having shitty hormone levels leads to hair loss too, or are you suggesting that testosterone is good for your hair? I suggest trt, come back to me when you're NW7 in 2 months
Well somebody was telling me how my reflex hyperangenicity could be caused from some sort of hbfh axis or whatever it's called becoming unaligned when I took finesteride because my test was already low.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just added spironolactone 200mg daily and I'm on bica for two weeks as well however I've been using estrogel for about 4 days by now twice on scrotum and feel no difference

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What difference were you expecting in 4 days? It takes a while for the poison to clear out
Yes but I should feel like crap I'm assuming because I'm taking antiandrogens. I'm still having sex and dumping loads of c*m. I was worried third would country medicine wouldn't be worth a d*** but your from Bulgaria so my medicine should be alright. The only times I felt like crap was Diane 35 and that was on the 3rd day. Opposed to slight nipple pain rn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I felt like sh*t with no energy for the first two weeks of hrt, and when all the poison was cleared out I felt exactly like before but without subjecting my body to the disfiguring effects of testosterone. Your nipples might get pointy for a few months and then flatten out later, at least from my experience

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I felt like sh*t with no energy for the first two weeks of hrt, and when all the poison was cleared out I felt exactly like before but without subjecting my body to the disfiguring effects of testosterone. Your nipples might get pointy for a few months and then flatten out later, at least from my experience
That's how I felt with estrogen pills and Diane 35 but on bica and spironolactone with estrogel I feel nothing

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I should feel like crap I'm assuming because I'm taking antiandrogens. I'm still having sex and dumping loads of c*m. I was worried third would country medicine wouldn't be worth a d*** but your from Bulgaria so my medicine should be alright. The only times I felt like crap was Diane 35 and that was on the 3rd day. Opposed to slight nipple pain rn
Estrogel isn’t strong enough to stop semen production. It’s better than nothing but it’s really not a sustainable solution for the perfectionist results we’re looking for.