Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been scrolling through MTF transitions and the before pictures on some of these men are horrid. I barely see what people consider to be sub 5 males but holy crap those transformational are so crap. I think maybe being severely ugly also has something to do with being transgender minded. There is a dude on here who has a thread who talks about how skull development impacts hairloss but it's more like skull development impacts if your mentally ill. I say this because I'm decently attractive but one side of my face is really asymmetrical it looks like I grew sleeping on the side of my head I also no surprise have schizophrenia. I mistook my rounded xxy chromosome hairline as male pattern baldness and took finasteride and upregulated my receptors. It's truly f**Ed and hairloss doctors will just say "stuff took it's course bro and yoi aren't a responder" because big pharma can't thrive off negative data for their weak tranny drug finesteride

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been scrolling through MTF transitions and the before pictures on some of these men are horrid. I barely see what people consider to be sub 5 males but holy crap those transformational are so crap. I think maybe being severely ugly also has something to do with being transgender minded. There is a dude on here who has a thread who talks about how skull development impacts hairloss but it's more like skull development impacts if your mentally ill. I say this because I'm decently attractive but one side of my face is really asymmetrical it looks like I grew sleeping on the side of my head I also no surprise have schizophrenia. I mistook my rounded xxy chromosome hairline as male pattern baldness and took finasteride and upregulated my receptors. It's truly f**Ed and hairloss doctors will just say "stuff took it's course bro and yoi aren't a responder" because big pharma can't thrive off negative data for their weak tranny drug finesteride
Yeah it’s a cascade of subhumanity

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be honest, how many of you would commit suicide if you went bald?
I actually think about it alot. I actually had no problems tbh before male pattern baldness. It's difficult for me because I had IG model hair before and now I have thinning normie hair (sorry for incel jargon) it's a lot better if you start off with no blackpill mindset or you had mediocre hair nu default. But I am losing something that is core to my identity. I am a very feminine acting man and only 5'9. I just can't pull off a bald look. However I've been trying to cope and tell myself I'd use a hair system because tbh they don't look bad now days but I only wear my hair shoulder length it's very flowy and nice. Wearing a short hair style is very masculine and not iconic and makes me blend in with non attractive people. So while I may not be bald I'll be rocking a hair style that's not associated with my identity if I wear a hair system.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think about it alot. I actually had no problems tbh before male pattern baldness. It's difficult for me because I had IG model hair before and now I have thinning normie hair (sorry for incel jargon) it's a lot better if you start off with no blackpill mindset or you had mediocre hair nu default. But I am losing something that is core to my identity. I am a very feminine acting man and only 5'9. I just can't pull off a bald look. However I've been trying to cope and tell myself I'd use a hair system because tbh they don't look bad now days but I only wear my hair shoulder length it's very flowy and nice. Wearing a short hair style is very masculine and not iconic and makes me blend in with non attractive people. So while I may not be bald I'll be rocking a hair style that's not associated with my identity if I wear a hair system.
I’m sorry you feel that way. Can I ask what you mean by “I am a very feminine acting man”?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT with estradiol gave me Norwood 0. However, the quality of the hair leaves much to be desired. Unfortunately, hair grown after miniaturization does not return its former quality.
It never returns and never will nomatter what we try because we get old and along with androgens age is another factor for hair greying and thinning

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 mg finasteride already has turned you into shemale. Why are you afraid of going on estrogen at this point?
I find it strange that u being a straight man that is on hrt
I just don't act manly. When I'm with my girlfriends sometime they mistake me as a gay best friend but it's due to my short stature and high pitched voice
How cute ;)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told you to go on e2 because I noticed you like femboys so why don't you be on of them ?
I dont want any gyno not even a millimeter, nor do I want lower T or lower libido. I want to remain 100% male. I was never a femboy nor am I feminine, but im still pretty far from macho. I can be submissive for sure. U can be a femboy without estrogen dude wtf lol. Also estrogen wouldn't help my hair it would just make it worse like dutasteride and finasteride did. I just know it would. Either from Upregulation or hormonal imbalance. I dont even have nw7 in the family tops nw3.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want any gyno not even a millimeter, nor do I want lower T or lower libido. I want to remain 100% male. I was never a femboy nor am I feminine, but im still pretty far from macho. I can be submissive for sure. U can be a femboy without estrogen dude wtf lol. Also estrogen wouldn't help my hair it would just make it worse like dutasteride and finasteride did. I just know it would. Either from Upregulation or hormonal imbalance. I dont even have nw7 in the family tops nw3.
this has to be the most delusional person on here.
we know you're a sissy and that's fine, just take your estrogen and be a good girl

Attachments

• 157325.jpg
    157325.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 33

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be very sick to take estrogen just for hair while being a male and dont have any gender dysphoria , all that persistence and recklessness will fight back with such concequences detrimental for your heath.Also i really dont believe some guys here to be taking HRT they just like the chatting having nothing better to do

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be very sick to take estrogen just for hair while being a male and dont have any gender dysphoria , all that persistence and recklessness will fight back with such concequences detrimental for your heath.Also i really dont believe some guys here to be taking HRT they just like the chatting having nothing better to do
I can't believe you're actually taking finasteride and dutasteride, those were made specifically for trannies like me