Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is not european white race then hair doesn't matter you will be inferior anyway so don't destroy your body for some hair! A niger is always a niger with or without hair an Asian always a chinese with eyes like brocks from pokemon, an arab always a terrorist, an indian always a pakistani slave Those rules apply in Greece and Balkans.If some of you fall into any of the categories i mentioned move hair you can be bald an no one will care or make fun of you
No bro not even close that most likely depends on genes . A lot of white people are short & ugly

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No bro not even close that most likely depends on genes . A lot of white people are short & ugly
Bro i am talking about greece and balkans if you come here and you are not white even a 10/10 asian you will be a fking chinese 0/10 not even human a chinese like it is some kind of animal that noone cares about ur hair same as the other examples i said.I only talk about my country An arab everyone will say allah akbar terrorist hair doesnt matter if you are not white race common

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro i am talking about greece and balkans if you come here and you are not white even a 10/10 asian you will be a fking chinese 0/10 not even human a chinese like it is an animal that noone cares about ur hair same as the other examples i said.I only talk about my country
He’s like a 4. That’s why he’s got no girls

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro i am talking about greece and balkans if you come here and you are not white even a 10/10 asian you will be a fking chinese 0/10 not even human a chinese like it is some kind of animal that noone cares about ur hair same as the other examples i said.I only talk about my country An arab everyone will say allah akbar terrorist hair doesnt matter if you are not white race common
Bro I'm an arab and was able to get hot Russian women so your theory doesn't make sense at all

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I'm an arab and was able to get hot Russian women so your theory doesn't make sense at all
If you are an arab then you are a terrorist with explosive vest if you come to greece with value no more than a sack of potatoes don't kill the messenger better save off for some westernization surgery.Its not my theory dawg is the balkan theory.I try to help you understand that with hair or without if you are not white it doesnt matter you dont have to waste money and destroy ur body with chemicals

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is not european white race then hair doesn't matter you will be inferior anyway so don't destroy your body for some hair! A niger is always a niger with or without hair an Asian always a chinese with eyes like brocks from pokemon, an arab always a terrorist, an indian always a pakistani slave Those rules apply in Greece and Balkans.If some of you fall into any of the categories i mentioned move hair you can be bald an no one will care or make fun of you
White people pretty much age like milk tho. We have to put in so much extra effort to look nice because all of our good qualities are intrinsically tied with youth.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought spirolactone tablets 100mg 30 pills. How much should I take per day?
Start with like 50 for like 1-2 weeks and see how it goes if you’re using e2.
I’d start with like 2 mg e2 to start with also if your test is naturally on the higher side.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m actually very surprised at the results I’ve gotten in less than a month. My hair looks waaayyy thicker and healthier. Collagen looks better too.
That being said the sexual sides are creeping up and I don’t want the uncanny valley look bridgeburn and noah eventually got so I’ll be getting off of it as soon as this hair cycle is over.