Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep taking it regardless , stack it with E2 you are normally a guy with low Testosterone
Dutasteride and finasteride made my hair alot thinner. The thinning slowed down tremendiously after dropping them. Also got a permanent side effect after quitting. So never touching any hornonal altering drugs ever again. Dutasteride thinned my hair faster than finasteride did.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride and finasteride made my hair alot thinner. The thinning slowed down tremendiously after dropping them. Also got a permanent side effect after quitting. So never touching any hornonal altering drugs ever again. Dutasteride thinned my hair faster than finasteride did.
I won’t say that this is guaranteed to happen to everyone, but it absolutely can happen to some people. Most people are clueless about upregulation.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I won’t say that this is guaranteed to happen to everyone, but it absolutely can happen to some people. Most people are clueless about upregulation.

To get manly and f*** you in the mouth, my restless one.))
You will never revert back to your original self. These drugs often do permanent changes.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how I made this puppet spend his entire Saturday lmfao I have taken total control of his mind and there’s nothing he can do about it
Introducing Mr. Slap Head and losingbattle88 who created and likes himself. In case you didn't know - it's the same clown )))

You gave yourself away.

And this clown seriously thinks he can control something)))) All you can do is f*** yourself.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is not european white race then hair doesn't matter you will be inferior anyway so don't destroy your body for some hair! A niger is always a niger with or without hair an Asian always a chinese with eyes like brocks from pokemon, an arab always a terrorist, an indian always a pakistani slave Those rules apply in Greece and Balkans.If some of you fall into any of the categories i mentioned move hair you can be bald an no one will care or make fun of you

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Introducing Mr. Slap Head and losingbattle88 who created and likes himself. In case you didn't know - it's the same clown )))

You gave yourself away.

And this clown seriously thinks he can control something)))) All you can do is f*** yourself.
Also, this clown texts me and curses me and wants me to die of cancer LOL. He's so hopelessly stupid. I feel bad for him.)

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is not european white race then hair doesn't matter you will be inferior anyway so don't destroy your body for some hair! A niger is always a niger with or without hair an Asian always a chinese with eyes like brocks from pokemon, an arab always a terrorist, an indian always a pakistani slave Those rules apply in Greece and Balkans.If some of you fall into any of the categories i mentioned move hair you can be bald an no one will care or make fun of you
True but at least being bald in the black community is well received

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some years, 4 I think, I'm too lazy to look at the records.
I'm not giving up E, but for now I won't do injections, I'll continue taking sublingually 2mg/day + spironolactone + minoxidil + metformin. This is another experiment.
Ur not going bald dude its all in your head. You just like the female hormone put lipstick on, a bra for your gyno and dance infront of a mirror u clown lol.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is not european white race then hair doesn't matter you will be inferior anyway so don't destroy your body for some hair! A niger is always a niger with or without hair an Asian always a chinese with eyes like brocks from pokemon, an arab always a terorist, an indian always a pakistani slave Those rules apply in Greece and Balkans
Hair won't make you a 10/10 out of a 2/10, but it can make you a 5/10. Still makes sense. Everything is relative.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I’m dead bro