Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duasteride targets one male androgen while RAISING testosterone levels.
It doesn’t target all the other male androgens—& that seems to be the problem & reason for its ineffectiveness in some males.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny that you hate men so much and say that T is poison but still is somehow attracted to men and enjoy to f*** them and have a relationship with them rofl. You arent a lesbian are you? Probably lol.
I'm attracted to the top 0.0001% of men with rotting resistance that still manage to look good even on testosterone. It's extremely rare. 99.9% of men should still be on estrogen

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT is very cheap. $80 for a vial that lasts 2 years. My modest income is enough.
If you ever run out of money or you can't get your sh*t in asia move in greece everything is without Rx here i will buy you E2 :D You deserve to have hair man you are willing to do whatever it takes trully

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Duasteride targets one male androgen while RAISING testosterone levels.
It doesn’t target all the other male androgens—& that seems to be the problem & reason for its ineffectiveness in some males.
Do you use spironolactone orally?
I'm attracted to the top 0.0001% of men with rotting resistance that still manage to look good even on testosterone. It's extremely rare. 99.9% of men should still be on estrogen
If they were humanity as you know it would seize to exist.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm having a problem these past couple weeks with wayy too much self analysis. my sex drive is pretty much dead but i still want to date incredibly attractive girls. this would have been impossible before estrogen, i was looking back at pictures and it's incredible how much i've improved over the past couple years with help of these drugs, but it's not enough. i've come so far and i'm still at about a 6 or LOW 7 out of 10. hair isn't everything. my standards were so unbelievably high when i was hideous, this hasn't changed but now that i've come so far and can really look at myself objectively, i would have to double up on it to actually succeed in my goals.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm having a problem these past couple weeks with wayy too much self analysis. my sex drive is pretty much dead but i still want to date incredibly attractive girls. this would have been impossible before estrogen, i was looking back at pictures and it's incredible how much i've improved over the past couple years with help of these drugs, but it's not enough. i've come so far and i'm still at about a 6 or LOW 7 out of 10. hair isn't everything. my standards were so unbelievably high when i was hideous, this hasn't changed but now that i've come so far and can really look at myself objectively, i would have to double up on it to actually succeed in my goals.
Apply some T cream on your balls or drop any anti androgen

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
i really don't want my legs to get any thinner.. estrogen made my body look pretty good besides my back... male puberty makes your back look really bad. girls look attractive from behind but men don't
Weight lifting will improve legs without making them thinner and also increase sex drive. Same thing with sprinting

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No hot woman would ever date a man on estrogen lol. Women love masculinity. Get your head out of the sand. Maybe if you Flash your gyno to her she may change her mind lmao. Keep dreaming of dating hot women dude ur mentally derranged.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No hot woman would ever date a man on estrogen lol. Women love masculinity. Get your head out of the sand. Maybe if you Flash your gyno to her she may change her mind lmao. Keep dreaming of dating hot women dude ur mentally derranged.
Before estrogen I was beyond hideous. On the road to becoming a permaincel. No facial harmony whatsoever. Now I can pull from my choice of a plethora of mid women but this is no interest to me as someone with low sexual drive. It’s not a matter of being femme or masc it’s about how good looking your face is. I’ve improved mine significantly and yet I still need to keep pushing like a mf.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chris hemsworth
I don't think any woman would find him attractive if he wasn't rich or famous. He looks old and rotten and he was equally gross and wrinkly even at age 28

Attachments

• chris-hemsworth-in-the-press-room-at-the-2012-orange-british-academy-G4YDGD.jpg
    chris-hemsworth-in-the-press-room-at-the-2012-orange-british-academy-G4YDGD.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 34