Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to exercise before I started using HRT. Now I have lost interest in it and don’t see the point in it. I try to maintain a slight calorie deficit to avoid gaining weight. Nothing unusual. I'm not motivated to answer questions from someone who has been hating on me for months.

CPA does not affect testosterone levels if it is exogenous. CPA will only affect my receptors.
CPA blocks the effects of androgens such as testosterone in the body, which it does by preventing them from interacting with their biological target, the androgen receptor (AR), and by reducing their production by the gonads source wikipedia. First try it even with test injections for a month and then come back and report your experience.CPA works wonders no match for bica for hair but it is a very harsh drug.CPA is an atomic weapon against androgens if you use it with 5ar inhibitors and high dose oral minoxidil (22 mg for me).

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA blocks the effects of androgens such as testosterone in the body, which it does by preventing them from interacting with their biological target, the androgen receptor (AR), and by reducing their production by the gonads source wikipedia. First try it even with test injections for a month and then come back and report your experience.CPA works wonders no match for bica for hair but it is a very harsh drug.CPA is an atomic weapon against androgens if you use it with 5ar inhibitors and high dose oral minoxidil (22 mg for me).
It’s also used to treat sex offenders

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we already knew you are on a calorie deficit, but what kind of food do you eat?
Nothing special. I eat typical food for where I live. Carbohydrates from cereals and pasta, proteins from poultry and fish, fruits.
Have you tried CPA without estrogen? I'm wondering if CPA can work if my T stays at a normal male level. CPA does not reduce testosterone, which is exogenous. This way, I can take any dosage, and my T will remain normal due to TRT injections
Why would you use trt with anti androgens doesn't that defeat the purpose?
My goal is not to go bald while staying on testosterone. Therefore no. Because I was taking HRT, my testicles do not produce testosterone and I decided to take injections to test other treatments. Testosterone injections can simulate the situation in which my testicles produce testosterone (I need to go through a long course of treatment for them to start doing this. I won't do this unless I'm sure I won't start going bald again. Injections save me time)

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing special. I eat typical food for where I live. Carbohydrates from cereals and pasta, proteins from poultry and fish, fruits.

Have you tried CPA without estrogen? I'm wondering if CPA can work if my T stays at a normal male level. CPA does not reduce testosterone, which is exogenous. This way, I can take any dosage, and my T will remain normal due to TRT injections

My goal is not to go bald while staying on testosterone. Therefore no. Because I was taking HRT, my testicles do not produce testosterone and I decided to take injections to test other treatments. Testosterone injections can simulate the situation in which my testicles produce testosterone (I need to go through a long course of treatment for them to start doing this. I won't do this unless I'm sure I won't start going bald again. Injections save me time)
Too many carbs

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score

You could get on transgender steroids or do something like deca. I think deca without 5 ar inhibitors is alr for hair

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know how many carbohydrates I consume? In fact, my diet contains fewer carbohydrates than it should. I only eat 100-140 grams of carb per day.
lol. Idk but carbs aren’t all that necessary. More important for someone like you on caloric restriction is making sure you’re getting micros, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know how many carbohydrates I consume? In fact, my diet contains fewer carbohydrates than it should. I only eat 100-140 grams of carb per day.
Almas without hair is like a bird without its feathers. Almas
lol. Idk but carbs aren’t all that necessary. More important for someone like you on caloric restriction is making sure you’re getting micros, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids
Carbs is for energy only.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As i said i have tried it!! Also friend if you take exogenous testo cpa still blocks receptors you will see for your self if you try it! my friendly advice is to try it 3-6 months make gains and stop it try maintain with the lowest risk possible and don't use black or grey market products likely here in greece i can have anything i want from pharmacy without RX

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could get on transgender steroids or do something like deca. I think deca without 5 ar inhibitors is alr for hair
I thought about it. However, as I understand it, the androgenic properties of steroids are responsible for the distribution of fat according to the male type. It might be worth exploring this topic further, but you probably can't get a man's body without going bald.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about it. However, as I understand it, the androgenic properties of steroids are responsible for the distribution of fat according to the male type. It might be worth exploring this topic further, but you probably can't get a man's body without going bald.
It’s actually the anabolic properties

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s actually the anabolic properties
I couldn't find confirmation of this. I asked bodybuilders about this and they said that androgenic effects are responsible for fat redistribution and fat burning, and anabolic effects are only responsible for muscle growth.
But bodybuilders are stupid, so yeah, you can't trust them

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't find confirmation of this. I asked bodybuilders about this and they said that androgenic effects are responsible for fat redistribution and fat burning, and anabolic effects are only responsible for muscle growth.
But bodybuilders are stupid, so yeah, you can't trust them
Eh. It’s all inter-related to an extent but regardless yeah it changes the distribution