Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women grow more hair during pregnancy due to high estrogen levels so it should be beneficial, I'm taking high doses just as an experiment but nowhere near pregnancy levels and I'm still getting a lot of growth even under my hairline which I was not expecting at all, I thought it would just fill in the corners and make it rounder since my hairline wasn't high to begin with

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea biccalutimide has a good safety profile. That's prolly why at 50 mg at week 2 I'm not feeling anything opposed to when I took Diane 35 Which has 2mg cyproterone in it and I felt like crap on day 3. But the only reason I didn't just buy cypertone separate is because it's difficult. They actually sell biccalutimide in Nicaragua otc

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women grow more hair during pregnancy due to high estrogen levels so it should be beneficial, I'm taking high doses just as an experiment but nowhere near pregnancy levels and I'm still getting a lot of growth even under my hairline which I was not expecting at all, I thought it would just fill in the corners and make it rounder since my hairline wasn't high to begin with
I didn't notice any difference between regular and high dose estradiol.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea biccalutimide has a good safety profile. That's prolly why at 50 mg at week 2 I'm not feeling anything opposed to when I took Diane 35 Which has 2mg cyproterone in it and I felt like crap on day 3. But the only reason I didn't just buy cypertone separate is because it's difficult. They actually sell biccalutimide in Nicaragua otc
Have you taken CPA without estrogen? You might feel like crap because your T has dropped.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas_NW0 aren't you worried about the brain tumor factor with CPA? was bica+estradiol not satisfying for you besides obviously the fat distribution issue? i am really loving the bica+estradiol regimen, people are really starting to look at me differently a month into bica... clearly you've proved that bica is next to worthless without estradiol backing it but what exactly are you looking for from CPA that isn't covered by taking bica?

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas_NW0 aren't you worried about the brain tumor factor with CPA? was bica+estradiol not satisfying for you besides obviously the fat distribution issue? i am really loving the bica+estradiol regimen, people are really starting to look at me differently a month into bica... clearly you've proved that bica is next to worthless without estradiol backing it but what exactly are you looking for from CPA that isn't covered by taking bica?
Perhaps CPA alone will suffice. They give out to repeat sex offendors so. Also Anxious Andy only uses cpa and reversed his hairloss without e2

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel great. I don't like the way HRT affects my body, but it's not so bad that I'm constantly suffering. It's better than going bald.
Tbh I find it funny that you even trusted RU. sh*t is a scam with a short half life. Dani and whoever that got results from it are affiliates or hypohondriacs. Litteraly scalp oils make me lose wayy less hair than RU.