Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He still only has to fix his corners, at this stage.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first stage of his FUE. He's shaved his head; soon we'll see him exclusively in hats for the next 9 months. He will resurface with his hairline restored.
He has diffuse thinning, even his sides are thinning

180bysummer

Reaction score
beebz2.jpg

His whole top dome is getting thin, but I suspect he'll be able to get it fixed in the next 18 months. It looks better for him when it's a tad longer, but I suspect he did this because he's finally getting FUE.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean more as in refined. To look the best bald or with a buzz cut, you need rough, manly features. Androgynous, pretty boy looks really don't suit balding
Well,i don't have masculine features,neither pretty boy features. My beard is probably my only salvation,when It fully come out. But Based on my family história,my beard Will get Full at 30,which is pretty bad

180bysummer

Reaction score
If Justin Bieber is balding i am a NW5
Wait; so you don't think there's recession visible on page 54 and 55 of this thread? His hairline went from a Norwood 0 to a 2.5. It doesn't look as bad as it could; because he had such a low hairline to start with. His forehead used to be 1/3 of his face, but now it's closer to half.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait; so you don't think there's recession visible on page 54 and 55 of this thread? His hairline went from a Norwood 0 to a 2.5. It doesn't look as bad as it could; because he had such a low hairline to start with. His forehead used to be 1/3 of his face, but now it's closer to half.

I am not denying the fact that he is receding,although he is in the early stages of baldness. It doesnt look as bad as everyone in here is making It seem to be.

Furthermore, Low hairline ≠ BALDING.

You can have a High hairline and not be balding,as well as having a low hairline and be balding.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not denying the fact that he is receding,although he is in the early stages of baldness. It doesnt look as bad as everyone in here is making It seem to be.

Furthermore, Low hairline ≠ BALDING.

You can have a High hairline and not be balding,as well as having a low hairline and be balding.
I wouldn't call it early stages. He's obviously on aggressive treatment and still dropped at least 2 on the Norwood scale.

P.S - this thread will outlive me

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it early stages. He's obviously on aggressive treatment and still dropped at least 2 on the Norwood scale.

P.S - this thread will outlive me
I love your regimen. You must be all naturell just like a woman without a boob job, would love to know where your secret hair growth garden is so I can too keep my hair with a nothing regimen.

Reactions: 300

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the guy actually cares to be honest. He looks to have completely let go of himself in all aspects not just his hair. He's married to an absolute 10/10 who's obviously never going to leave him because he's justin bieber and rich af, not to mention he's justin bieber. Guy just probably wants to live his life with minimal fuss or stress now having lived to please everyone aesthetically his entire childhood, early adulthood.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the guy actually cares to be honest. He looks to have completely let go of himself in all aspects not just his hair. He's married to an absolute 10/10 who's obviously never going to leave him because he's justin bieber and rich af, not to mention he's justin bieber. Guy just probably wants to live his life with minimal fuss or stress now having lived to please everyone aesthetically his entire childhood, early adulthood.
I Envy him that he dont have a 9 to 5 job. He can have fun every Day whenever he wants.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 176486
His whole top dome is getting thin, but I suspect he'll be able to get it fixed in the next 18 months. It looks better for him when it's a tad longer, but I suspect he did this because he's finally getting FUE.
It's sad how bad his hair looks in this pic compared to how it looked ten years ago. He's a Norwood 2.5 with some thinning at the front now. On the other hand, he's probably living proof of the efficiency of hair loss meds, cuz his dad was already bald before his 25th birthday, and he comes from a family of hat prisoners. Literally every grown man in his family is bald and wears a hat all the time. He's also rich and can get FUT at first and one or two smaller FUE transplants down the line if he wants to keep his hair till he's much, much older.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Threads like this explain in microcosm why there is so much “depression” among white men. Vacuous celebrities like Bieber are unimportant in any context. These vapid people only have status because society overvalues entertainment, if everybody did something self-affirming rather than passively consuming content then the net worths of these people would drop significantly. Instead, not only do you watch and place importance on it, but you also compare yourself to the airbrushed, sanitised view of their lives they give to you.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Threads like this explain in microcosm why there is so much “depression” among white men. Vacuous celebrities like Bieber are unimportant in any context. These vapid people only have status because society overvalues entertainment, if everybody did something self-affirming rather than passively consuming content then the net worths of these people would drop significantly. Instead, not only do you watch and place importance on it, but you also compare yourself to the airbrushed, sanitised view of their lives they give to you.
Very good points. People love a good "train wreck". There is no doubt depression is rising exponentially because when you have too many options your brain will go haywire. The problem is society now overvalues looks as well. So if you are not in the top 10 you are going to be depressed all the time. If you really look at it, we create our own depression because we judge everything by looks. This forum is full of full heads who overvalue hair. Myself included. I wish I could have lived a life without BDD.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good points. People love a good "train wreck". There is no doubt depression is rising exponentially because when you have too many options your brain will go haywire. The problem is society now overvalues looks as well. So if you are not in the top 10 you are going to be depressed all the time. If you really look at it, we create our own depression because we judge everything by looks. This forum is full of full heads who overvalue hair. Myself included. I wish I could have lived a life without BDD.
I think the media ecosystem overvalues looks rather than society which then influences anxious (mostly young) people to do foolish things like get lip fillers and undergo other unnecessary procedures. People should try to switch off from it, live their own life and try to interact with people in the real world. No one needs to be looking at their smartphone all the time, it's a choice and a bad habit in my opinion.