Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cleaned up this forum of many annoying incels before, and I’ll do it again. No one is angry lmfao were all laughing at you in DMs xD
cool story, nice to know that you're spending your time talking about me in DMs despite us not ever interacting before today.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is so frustrated by this thread and topic, you can ignore mitko and his posts won't show up for you anymore, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you guys are eagerly awaiting every new message here, maybe the constant negativity is why this forum is so quiet now.
Mitko is the most negative person in here. He basically says we are all balding because we are ugly!! Lol.

Then he claims he's NW1 without hairloss which makes us wonder what the hell he's even doing here.

Obviously he's a narcissistic attention seeker.

I don't hate you, I'm just really confused. I don't understand why you keep supporting him blindly. His posts don't even follow any logic, it's very easy to refute his points and make him contradict himself endlessly.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko is the most negative person in here. He basically says we are all balding because we are ugly!! Lol.

Then he claims he's NW1 without hairloss which makes us wonder what the hell he's even doing here.

Obviously he's a narcissistic attention seeker.

I don't hate you, I'm just really confused. I don't understand why you keep supporting him blindly. His posts don't even follow any logic, it's very easy to refute his points and make him contradict himself endlessly.
idk about that, I don't remember all the posts but when I used to post here I remember we were talking about a specific shape to the skull that causes hair loss, not an ugly face. In fact I remember people like ljungberg were posted a lot as examples.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk about that, I don't remember all the posts but when I used to post here I remember we were talking about a specific shape to the skull that causes hair loss, not an ugly face. In fact I remember people like ljungberg were posted a lot as examples.
Interesting. I wonder what mental gymnastics does it take to be this unaware and narrow minded.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder what mental gymnastics does it take to be this unaware and narrow minded.
The mental gymnastics are coming from your side. The amount of people who get so worked up about this shows it. First WaccWaccWacc, then INT and now this guy. Way too many examples have been posted for you not to have noticed a pattern yet. Other people in this thread are catching on to it like deamond and a couple of others.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The mental gymnastics are coming from your side. The amount of people who get so worked up about this shows it. First WaccWaccWacc, then INT and now this guy. Way too many examples have been posted for you not to have noticed a pattern yet. Other people in this thread are catching on to it like deamond and a couple of others.
LOL

Why did you randomly namedrop older posters. @INT was easily one of the most level headed posters in here. If he had a problem with you, it definitely says more about you tbh lol.

You go so hard defending @Mitko1 for no reason and decided that "Ljunberg went bald just cuz he has a long head" is the hill to die on.

You act like you have a blood bond with the guy just cuz you felt that he might have vaguely agreed with the head shape theory. It's hilarious.

I don't think you are autistic so probably just a bored, manipulative troll who keeps gaslighting people. Like @Mr Slap Head said just f*** off.

Deamond guy was a clown. His hard evidence was "1/3 of the forum voted yes!!" like seriously? As if we don't know that this forum has some extremely paranoid and depressed posters who are easily manipulated and not in the clear mind to judge anything.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even remember/know you and never noticed you before, but you going so hard for @Mitko1 and his alt is sooo weird and unnecessary. Like seriously get a life. Mitko doesn't need an online lapdog to defend him when he's clearly in the wrong, he needs a psychiatrist and some time away from his laptop.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL

Why did you randomly namedrop older posters. @INT was easily one of the most level headed posters in here. If he had a problem with you, it definitely says more on you tbh lol.

You go so hard defending @Mitko1 for no reason and decided that "Ljunberg went bald just cuz he has a long head" is the hill to die on.

You act like you have a blood bond with the guy just cuz you felt that he might have vaguely agreed with the head shape theory. It's hilarious.

I don't think you are autistic so probably just a bored, manipulative troll who keeps gaslighting people. Like @Mr Slap Head said just f*** off.

Deamond guy was a clown. His hard evidence was "1/3 of the forum voted yes!!" like seriously? As if we don't know that this forum has some extremely paranoid and depressed posters who are easily manipulated and not in the clear mind to judge anything.
I'm just saying there's a pattern with some users losing their mind the same way over a theory. It seems you are also getting a bit defensive for no reason. You don't like the topic of the thread but I should f*** off? You've been going around in circles for years just complaining endlessly in these threads. Make it make sense. I brought ljunberg up because you and others (years ago) were saying that the theory is ugly=bald. Also why is anyone that disagrees with you a paranoid, depressed troll? It seems you are the one depressed here. Most people who were riled up back then have moved on. And I have never spoken to or about nimayazdani78, you're seeing things.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
saying that the theory is ugly=bald.
@Mitko1 is the guy who keeps saying that all over the thread, fool. Read his posts over the last few pages. You keep defending him to the moon and back, before you even completed the most simple task.

Read first, then talk.

I wonder how you can converse with the same poster for years - @Mitko1, and go out of your way to cape for him, yet not comprehend even 1 single post he made. English is obviously not his first language but it's still not that hard to do.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 is the guy who keeps saying that all over the thread, fool. Read his posts over the last few pages. You keep defending him to the moon and back, before you even completed the most simple task.

Read first, then talk.

I wonder how you can converse with the same poster for years, and go out of your away to cape for him, yet not comprehend even 1 single post he made. English is obviously not his first language but it's still not that hard to do.
the thread has gone a bit off topic, I haven't seen a hair loss post in a while. But afaik he thinks neck posture, jaw posture, face shapes, skull shapes, etc all go hand in hand to cause hair loss. Narrowing all of it down to ugly=bald to justify being mad at the thread is strange. You can just disagree with it and not let it get to your head. My opinion is a bit different, I attribute 99% of it to the galea, and I still had people constantly on my *** about it despite not really mentioning face shapes all that much.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thread has gone a bit off topic, I haven't seen a hair loss post in a while. But afaik he thinks neck posture, jaw posture, face shapes, skull shapes, etc all go hand in hand to cause hair loss. Narrowing all of it down to ugly=bald to justify being mad at the thread is strange. You can just disagree with it and not let it get to your head. My opinion is a bit different, I attribute 99% of it to the galea, and I still had people constantly on my *** about it despite not really mentioning face shapes all that much.
Maybe you are just terrible at communicating with people and understanding online posts.

Mitko keeps rating faces and says attractiveness and aesthetics determine someone's final Norwood level.

You keep acting like everyone else is pulling that out of the blue, but it's actually YOU who can't get what Mitko is saying, while the rest of us actually get it, and dislike his posts for it.

Go back a couple pages and you will find a post where he said Rob Lowe never needed to take finasteride because he is too pretty to be able to go bald.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you are just terrible at communicating with people and understanding online posts.

Mitko keeps rating faces and says attractiveness and aesthetics determine someone's final Norwood level.

You keep acting like everyone else is pulling that out of the blue, but it's actually YOU who can't get what Mitko is saying, while the rest of us actually get it, and dislike his posts for it.

Go back a couple pages and you will find a post where he said Rob Lowe never needed to take finasteride because he is too pretty to be able to go bald.
Well I would agree that Rob Lowe doesn't need finasteride because of his skull shape. But like I said the thread has gone a bit off topic and im not gonna scour through 24 pages of messages, I'm referring to the OP.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I would agree that Rob Lowe doesn't need finasteride because of his skull shape. But like I said the thread has gone a bit off topic and im not gonna scour through 24 pages of messages, I'm referring to the OP.
You are objectively and factually wrong then, because Rob Lowe suffers from hairloss and works very hard to cover it up. I provided hard evidence a couple pages back.

Your theory has proven to be pretty meaningless and baseless now, please leave this thread and let us chat off topic here in peace. :)

Btw you only needed to read ONE page. Also please stop saying "galea" all the time, it's cringe. And I just realized Deamond was your alt cuz y'all type exactly the same.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are objectively and factually wrong then, because Rob Lowe suffers from hairloss and works very hard to cover it up. I provided hard evidence a couple pages back.

Your theory has proven to be pretty meaningless and baseless now, please leave this thread and let us chat off topic here in peace. :)

Btw you only needed to read ONE page. Also please stop saying "galea" all the time, it's cringe. And I just realized Deamond was your alt cuz y'all type exactly the same.
okay thanks for letting me know i should also dismiss your messages. I was gonna look at your rob lowe post but there's no need. Like I said the constant alt accusations are tiring and are just ignorant. I just searched his username and besides both of us using the world galea (which was also used in the op) we don't even talk the same, so your observation skills are clearly lacking. It's funny that you accuse others of being paranoid. Rob Lowe isn't balding but deny it if it helps you sleep at night. I won't be replying anymore so have fun over the next couple of years constantly replying to these threads.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay thanks for letting me know i should also dismiss your messages. I was gonna look at your rob lowe post but there's no need. Like I said the constant alt accusations are tiring and are just ignorant. I just searched his username and besides both of us using the world galea (which was also used in the op) we don't even talk the same, so your observation skills are clearly lacking. It's funny that you accuse others of being paranoid. Rob Lowe isn't balding but deny it if it helps you sleep at night. I won't be replying anymore so have fun over the next couple of years constantly replying to these threads.
Once again you proved to be a full time gaslighting troll. You are more worried about your gigantic ego than finding the truth about your crap "theories". I think you don't even care about hairloss and are just here to randomly pick on people and mess with them out of boredom.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro wants to be a part of the conversation so bad it's embarrassing. Nobody has been talking to you yet you're still seething, drop the "i'm just here to pick on incels on a dead forum" act. The constant incel accusations just come off as projection and insecurity, just like your entire persona. Goodbye to you too, creep.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Massaging tissues is really beneficial. Not only for hair regrowth but for overall healing processes in the body. You have to massage for at least 15 minutes in order for it to have an effect. I've been suffering from itchiness in my left ear for years and after I started massaging my ear the itching slightly decreased and now it itches more rarely. I started massaging my scalp aswell and it also became less itchy. My hair started getting oily less quickly.