BOOM! Huge news: Stemson on track to bless us with the holy grail soon!

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
New interview with Geoff Hamilton. So, interesting question in 57:30. They actually don’t believe that they can get 120cm per square coverage or I didn’t understand him correctly? No full of head?

He is saying that it is possible, in contrary !!

jan.miedza7

My Regimen
Reaction score

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, hair loss market is not that huge.
That's because there is pure sh*t out there. The choices we have is sh*t piled on sh*t. you introduce a real solution to hair loss, that company will make billions.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because there is pure sh*t out there. The choices we have is sh*t piled on sh*t. you introduce a real solution to hair loss, that company will make billions.

Exactly.

Penis and breast enlargement pills are not big money-makers, either. It's not due to any lack of demand for the idea. The existing pills don't sell because they don't work.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The market for hair loss treatment products is considerably large and continues to grow. It is estimated that the global market size for hair loss products was approximately $2.20 billion in 2023, and it is projected to reach $4.23 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 9.78% during this period.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The market for hair loss treatment products is considerably large and continues to grow. It is estimated that the global market size for hair loss products was approximately $2.20 billion in 2023, and it is projected to reach $4.23 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 9.78% during this period.
It will be same like with teeth regeneration, skin regeneration, obesity/overweight products. You have many options about teeth today and still many people walk with bad teeth or without teeth. Or you have gyms on every corner today, but people getting more fat.

That is reality. Many people just don’t care about their appearance. It is not their priority in life. It will be the same with the hair.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be same like with teeth regeneration, skin regeneration, obesity/overweight products. You have many options about teeth today and still many people walk with bad teeth or without teeth. Or you have gyms on every corner today, but people getting more fat.

That is reality. Many people just don’t care about their appearance. It is not their priority in life. It will be the same with the hair.
Right, but you can have good teeth with no side effects or you can lose weight going to the gym, on diet or with lipo, with no side effects. But you don’t have any option to mantain or recover hair without cutting your DHT and losing your penis and your happiness.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss still isn't very treatable even WITH side effects, never mind without it.

Hairpieces (and other crude embarrassing cover-up methods) are still very common in Hollywood. That tells you what you need to know.

peladillo peach

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss still isn't very treatable even WITH side effects, never mind without it.

Hairpieces (and other crude embarrassing cover-up methods) are still very common in Hollywood. That tells you what you need to know.
I don't work in Hollywood, I have androgenetic alopecia, and I have more hair than anyone my age, it also tells you a lot about what we have today.

Intrigued77777777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Most fat people is because of Western diet, not exercise. I know exercise can counter it, but it's the diet which gets them large.

Too much sugar and convenient food/take away.

Intrigued77777777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Didn't Ben Affleck have a hair piece or something? I'm sure he was balding like 20 years ago.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most fat people is because of Western diet, not exercise. I know exercise can counter it, but it's the diet which gets them large.

Too much sugar and convenient food/take away.
Most people are fat, because they don’t care and because society glorify fatness. Plus, sedentary jobs and available food at any time. Not because of Western diet.

I eat Western diet, and I am not fat.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't Ben Affleck have a hair piece or something? I'm sure he was balding like 20 years ago.

Yes, he's one of the long list of Hollywood guys on the list. Some of them are confirmed, others are just rumored.

Transplants and thickeners/concealers are extremely common in Hollywood too.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people are fat, because they don’t care and because society glorify fatness. Plus, sedentary jobs and available food at any time. Not because of Western diet.

You might be able to do heroin without ruining your life too.

But you have to admit that heroin has a life-ruining effects in general.

And western diets cause obesity.

The processed/modified foods are the main culprit.

It's a myth that people used to be thin because they were so much more active than they are now. In the 1960s-70s Americans were skinny and millions of them were working sedentary jobs & driving cars just like today. The bigger difference is how the western food supply has been changed.

Intrigued77777777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm pleased for you.

But Western diets cause obesity. The US is rather renowned for having large people.

Go to Asia and find people as large. You won't.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You might be able to do heroin without ruining your life too.

But you have to admit that heroin has a life-ruining effects in general.

And western diets cause obesity.

The processed/modified foods are the main culprit.

It's a myth that people used to be thin because they were so much more active than they are now. In the 1960s-70s Americans were skinny and millions of them were working sedentary jobs & driving cars just like today. The bigger difference is how the western food supply has been changed.
Vast majority of worldwide population 60-70 years ago lived in very poor conditions with deficit of enough food. That’s why many of them were so skinny.

Now you have food stores on every corner 24/7 and vast majority of people can afford food as many they want. Basically, you eat far more food than you burn calories. Plus, food is now rich with carbs and sugars.

Many people today are fat because they don’t care. If you want to be skinny you can do it. And it depends from country to country and region to region.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vast majority of worldwide population 60-70 years ago lived in very poor conditions with deficit of enough food. That’s why many of them were so skinny.

Now you have food stores on every corner 24/7 and vast majority of people can afford food as many they want. Basically, you eat far more food than you burn calories. Plus, food is now rich with carbs and sugars.

Many people today are fat because they don’t care. If you want to be skinny you can do it. And it depends from country to country and region to region.

I didn't say it's impossible to be skinny today. But it is harder than it used to be. It requires more discipline & effort for a given result. These days even lab animals (spending their whole lives in cages & controlled diets) are getting fatter.

The research is getting clearer and clearer. People (and animals) are growing fatter off a given amount of calories & activity.

70 years ago? The west was still pretty skinny 40 years ago. People had office jobs, suburban houses, microwave junk food, drive-thru fast food joints, etc. But the whole food supply was less processed and the environment had less microplastics.

Last edited: