zx7's Story

zx7

Reaction score
OK i have lurked around these forums off and on for years now I thought it's time to make my first post. OK a little history i have for the most part have had a good hairline but about 7 years ago i did start to see some minor changes. i started to use some Minoxidil for a period of time along with some sprio but did not see any changes not thinking that no change may be good to, as in i am maintaining what i have. so after awhile i just gave them both up for a couple of years, then one day I caught my hair line in a mirror with bright light and I could really see that I had lost some ground.

So i decided to give Revivogen a shot and what i can honestly say that after a couple of weeks using the product that my daily fall out was way down. that is when i decided to take a my first photo of my hairline. as the weeks past as i continued to use it the daily fall out continued to be less and less and my hair keeps looking better and better. now i am coming into my third month of use and things are still improving. i added some photos of my progress to share with you all. when i started this last regime, i also should mention that i added Centrum multi vitamin along with Echinacea and Ginkgo Biloba. i have not taken vitamins for a lot of years so i guess it is posable that the vitamins are playing a role. but i think i will have to give the credit to the Reviogen. i tried to make the photos as consistent as posable and there taken at only 4" away and the camera set for marco setting for very detailed pic's. oh yes i guess i should mention that my age is 42 years old, if i can maintain what i have i will be totally be happy. i will continue to give an update as the months go by, but for now the only thing i can say is that Revivogen Rocks!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zx72004/my_photos

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hey Zx .... thanks for starting this thread in the Tell Your Story section. I realize (i think) you posted a duplicate in the general area, but please keep this one updated with your progress in the coming months so we can find it more easily. Good luck on your regimen.

HairLossTalk.com