Zoloft hairloss

lempert

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm new here. I started loosing hair when I was abbout 20y old. Now I'm 24 and in heavy depression. I got Zoloft 100mg a day. Does that trigger my hairloss? If you look at my regime you see that I take the usual things to fight hairloss but I'm really concerned about that sertraline (Zoloft) thing.

Does anyone have experiences there?

Thanks!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
highly, highly doubtful that zoloft had any effect on your hairloss. didn't with me either.

lempert

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for your answer! I was just googling a bit with "zoloft + hairloss" and found some websites where they claimed that it can trigger hairloss. So I was concerned about it.

How are you with Zoloft? For me it worked very well. I wasn't able to laugh anymore before I took it and now I have a life again. Of course it's not a "cure" but I hope to get over my depression with zoloft and a therapy.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
worked well for me. whatever side effects I had for the 1st week or 2 went away. I was on 100mg before and some of the sides lasted but this time, my 2nd time on, I'm using 50mg and I have no loss of libido that I can notice anymore. I take mostly for anxiety now not depression.