ZIX

Warrior101

Established Member
Reaction score
How many people are using the ZIX formula of that Joe guy? How are the results so far? Is it worth giving a try?

Warrior101

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else??
THere is this guy on ebay.. whois selling the information for 4.99 USD! the information is just the link the website of the ZIX's founder and he claims it to be a very reliable and result oriented formula.....
I need more participation here...

Warrior101

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes i got that... the only question is.. does it really work?
The guy claims it to be more effective than Propecia, Rogain etc. Its homemade, cheap and if effective then obviously worth trying...
any input guys?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use Zix warrior.

I think it does reduce shedding and it keeps your scalp in a healthy state. I use a triple strength version and it also triggers vellous hair growth.

As far as it being better than both minoxidil or Propecia, I wouldnt think so. A few people have said that minoxidil and Propecia. did nothing for them while zix did.

give it a try

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using it for three weeks now. I am 21 and about a norwood two w/ temple recession, thinning in the crown. Immediately after i put that stuf in my hair, my hair fallout was zero hairs. I didnt shed a single hair for the first few days, maybe even a week. Now I shed just like normal, which is a lot. Zix seems to have a cosmetically beneficial effect though, my hair appears thcker for a while after putting it in. But after three weeks i havent noticed anything. Maybe ill try extra strenght? Also, ive been on propecia for almost a year now. Also been using xandrox 15 at night for a few months.