Zinedine Zidane's 'do....

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
.................and whats your point exactly? how ironic using a name like yours, and then you post pics like this, to freak out people here that are having a hard time with hair-loss and future worries.
I couldnt give a sh*t to be honest about hairloss, just like Zidane, look at what hes achieved, 3 times player of the year award etc etc.
Also in my opinion he looks like a man not a faggoty bushy hair'd little boy. Maybe with time youll come to realise this.

In conclusion, your a retard.

gambit420

Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
.................and whats your point exactly? how ironic using a name like yours, and then you post pics like this, to freak out people here that are having a hard time with hair-loss and future worries.
I couldnt give a $#iT to be honest about hairloss, just like Zidane, look at what hes achieved, 3 times player of the year award etc etc.
Also in my opinion he looks like a man not a faggoty bushy hair'd little boy. Maybe with time youll come to realise this.

In conclusion, your a retard.

Waaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
That brings up the big question...would you rather be bald but one of the best soccer players of your generation or be yourself (exactly who you are now) except with a full head of hair that will be there for the rest of your life????????????

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest I don't think many of us will look like Zidane. He must have the biggest bald spot in history! It's pretty amazing how his hair is still pretty much intact at the front and is still joined to the sides at the temples.

0,,1245935_1,00.jpg

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he can cover that up in a day, but maybe he like it... actually looks good on him, he has a great shape of head

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
i really like Zinedine Zidane. I really admire him because I and maybe a lot of you can relate to him. He has male pattern baldness, he strives to be the best in the world...and me too. but of course me its not soccer. I further admire him after i found out he is from Algeria. Don't want to sound racist but had he been from another arabic country, I wouldnt like him so much. But anyhows, when he scored the goal yesterday vs. Spain. it was so crazy! agwww!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a hero to me, he makes me proud to be bald.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He´s a model for Armani.

He´s been voted the most elegant man of the world in COSMOPOLITAN spain.

He´s been elected the most attractive man of the world in a poll of a top audience program in Spain.

There´s a rumour that a famous woman who hosts a TV show, followed him after her interview in the corridors, and offered to him as his sex-slave. She is married, and Zinedine rejected the (very interesting) offer.

His wife is one of the hottest piece of meat I´ve ever seen.

What the f*** are you talking about?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Is this Zidane's wife?

2zidaneR_250x350.jpg

If so, then she definitely is NOT that hot.

Cute, yes.

Hot, no.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are hallucinatory. He does not look that good. Women wouldn't be taking off their skirts for him if he was just some joe. Picture Zidane in a bar, but he is not a premiere soccer player, but just some schmuck who plays in a saturday afternoon league with some locals punks? A girl would look at him and just move along. His life would probably be a 180 from what it is now if he wasn't famous. I don't think it's a good idea to look for our redemption in people like that. He might as well be living on another planet.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
i really like Zinedine Zidane. I really admire him because I and maybe a lot of you can relate to him. He has male pattern baldness, he strives to be the best in the world...and me too. but of course me its not soccer. I further admire him after i found out he is from Algeria. Don't want to sound racist but had he been from another arabic country, I wouldnt like him so much. But anyhows, when he scored the goal yesterday vs. Spain. it was so crazy! agwww!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a hero to me, he makes me proud to be bald.

hey whats up with that bro??? whats wrong in being an arab??? i am sure if you get to know us better you will change your mind.
and u said u dont wanna sound racist well u already did...
its all good.

he is a good player i admire him alot..plus he is funny if you watch his games he is very aggressive player with high temper i mean he plays clean but when someone messes with him on the field he will cuss him and sometimes he will beat him .. we always make jokes about him that he beat all players in the spanish league....he acts just like hard headed arab ;O)

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Francesco Totti's wife is the most beautifull women on the earth. she beats every footballers wife imo

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She doesn´t look that good in that pic, but I remember I saw her in a TV show, a couple of years ago, and she was hot, really. Very hot.

I´ve seen Zidane in person a couple of years ago, and believe me, he´s not the kind of guy who would go unnoticed in a crowded bar. He´s got something stylish and classy, the kind of thing that makes you go "Mmmm, I should buy the clothes he´s wearing".

I´m in love with him, that´s why I defend him so much.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Figo's wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. Period.

It is too beautiful. A microbian form of life like me would fall to the floor crying just with the idea of that girl looking in his direction.

For Christ´s shake, she doesn´t even seem to belong to the same animal specie as me.