Youtuber does "the bald experiment!".. check it out

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it says it all..... watch for yourselvs..

[video=youtube;vORriNuxw60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORriNuxw60[/video]

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never trust a woman, or anyone for that matter, what they say in public and especially in front of a camera. All of it will ALWAYS be 'politically correct'. You can't even laugh as a bystander when someone hijacks a reporters piece by saying 'Fuck her right in the pussy'

Why? Because if your boss see that, you get fired.

Proof?

[video=youtube;LKkAL1AEam8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKkAL1AEam8[/video]

The guy in the yellow shirt got fired the next day from his job.

Anyone who expects people to be HONEST on camera is fucking delusional. So no, woman want NO business fucking the balding/bald guy. They want their innards ravaged by the alpha male privileged fullhead. PERIOD.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I bet the guy filming was a male feminist *** kisser. I've come across a lot of them lately. When it comes to **** like this 100% women and like 50% of men are on the women's side.

Besides why didn't she go after the guy who said it rather than go after the bystanders? One guy does something and the whole male race gets blamed. That's how it is these days. Feminists make me sick.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of whether the youtube video is genuine (most likely not), who the hell puts their trust into this? OP, wake up and smell the coffee, don't you go into bars/clubs, don't you meet new people? When it comes to making an instant good impression with new girls or their male/female friends, looks play a key role. Of course for this, you need hair, max thick Norwood 3.

I probably saw 1 guy who looked "good" bald/buzzed, that's it. Among hundreds of people I saw on my travels. And guess what? He had features which look acceptable bald, right head shape for a bald guy, clean shaven showing his features, muscular, wide natural frame. How many bald guys look like this lol? Even then he would still look much better with hair. Not to mention I don't know if he would do well in casual encounters, I am just speculating.

EDIT: Forgot to mention he was wearing a suit too and heading to a wedding it seemed. Also older, so looked like a man.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
(Fred's video)
They gave the music producer guy a 4????? Below average??
Come ON!!!

melo325

Reaction score
THE BALD EXPERIMENT!

sad

[video=youtube;vORriNuxw60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORriNuxw60[/video]

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread has been merged with this as it's the same topic. But sometimes I do wonder whether these videos belong in this section. This section should be more a form of therapy for hair loss sufferers to vent rather than youtube videos of this nature.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
am i the only one who watched the video?

didnt you see some girls were still into him? sure some didnt... lets get real guys, dont be delusional ofc going bald hurts your chances, but it wont drop it comepletly, and if YOU THINK IT DOES, you probably had something ****ed up about you before going bald. and thats it. PERIOD!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
am i the only one who watched the video?

didnt you see some girls were still into him? sure some didnt... lets get real guys, dont be delusional ofc going bald hurts your chances, but it wont drop it comepletly, and if YOU THINK IT DOES, you probably had something ****ed up about you before going bald. and thats it. PERIOD!

I think most people already know it doesn't drop off completely as you put it. You know that from seeing bald people in real life in relationships. You don't need a video to reassure you of that. If that was all people were worried about, this forum wouldn't exist nor would hair loss be a big deal. The fact this video makes you feel better surprises me, you place an awful lot of weight on it. Even if it's genuine, a few girls that "don't mind" a bald head and you're happy?

But it doesn't deal with the personal loss of identity, or that you lose your looks to some extent at the least, nor does it take into account that casual sex will be much harder for a bald guy. I don't rely on videos, I look around me, real life. For many guys on here, these are the central issues I feel.

Ask any bald guy if they would want their hair back, 99% will say yes. So clearly it adds something major to their life, simple as that really. Some people can accept their hair loss better and I do admire that. But honestly I feel if I lose my hair, I will struggle seeing my life change in terms of looks, attention and what I see in the mirror. That's what it comes down to, the overall decrease in quality of life.

No amount of girls liking my bald head would make me change my mind. I have a professional job and many of my colleagues are also complaining of a receding hairline in their 30s 40s so it does affect a man. I have a crap hair line in my late 20s and it hasn't affected me in terms of quality of life yet. Nothing has changed with girls and I am not single. Currently it's a personal battle, hating what I see. Now people on here have it way worse, that they are afflicted with this at an earlier age and more advanced, a video of a few girls saying they like a bald head would not suddenly change the whole mental aspect.

Basically it's a more complicated matter than you are making out.

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
**** me, the thing is I and everybody else on this forum wants to keep thair hair, and I m ready to do whatever it takes to keep it on my head.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Regardless of whether the youtube video is genuine (most likely not), who the hell puts their trust into this? OP, wake up and smell the coffee, don't you go into bars/clubs, don't you meet new people? When it comes to making an instant good impression with new girls or their male/female friends, looks play a key role. Of course for this, you need hair, max thick Norwood 3.

I probably saw 1 guy who looked "good" bald/buzzed, that's it. Among hundreds of people I saw on my travels. And guess what? He had features which look acceptable bald, right head shape for a bald guy, clean shaven showing his features, muscular, wide natural frame. How many bald guys look like this lol? Even then he would still look much better with hair. Not to mention I don't know if he would do well in casual encounters, I am just speculating.

EDIT: Forgot to mention he was wearing a suit too and heading to a wedding it seemed. Also older, so looked like a man.

Black guys look better bald./buzzed
but i agree 99 percent of guys bald look bad bald because it accentuates their features which may not be the best.
For someone to look good bald, usually you need a good jawline, good cheekbones, nice eyebrows, good eyes, good headshape , etc, most things most guys dont have

kir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Zgvgv5dGS64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvgv5dGS64[/video]
Don't know if Rogaine paid him because it's there at the end?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Black guys look better bald./buzzed
but i agree 99 percent of guys bald look bad bald because it accentuates their features which may not be the best.
For someone to look good bald, usually you need a good jawline, good cheekbones, nice eyebrows, good eyes, good headshape , etc, most things most guys dont have

Yes, that's true on black people, I was generally talking about caucasians/asians. I still think black people look better with some hair but usually look good bald too.

The scenario you describe for a guy to look good bald, is very tough as I am sure you know. I saw only one like this recently while I was travelling, plus he was dressed in a suit heading to a wedding to top if off.

- - - Updated - - -

You're doing what PUA believers do. You're using false positives.

"OMG that girl was totally laughing at my jokes, she totally wanted me to bone her!"

"OMG she gave me her phone number! It must be because of my confidence and my tight game!"

How old are you? You still haven't noticed that girls generally tend to be nice to everyone, whether it's a guy they want to have sex with or not.

Did you think she would just scream "What the hell! You're bald! Eeew! It's disgusting!" Of course not. Women tend to be nice.

I've never had sex with a woman while sporting a full head of hair, but it still hurt my chances with women. I've got comments during dates of girls saying things like:

"You're cute and all, but, too bad you're balding!" Yes it has happened, girls who would have gone for me (because I was their type) if I had a full head of hair rejected me.

And stop with that crap about how it must be something in our attitude if we can't get women as bald or balding men. It's another discourse tainted by PUA ideology.

So I'll conclude always by the same legitimate question: is there any proof that he had sex or is in a relationship with any of those girls. Of course not. /thread

In fact one of the girls he was initially talking to appeared really uncomfortable once the hat came off. Women won't really give more clues than that or say something hurtful out right, but the body language was clear. You're right in that it's not hard getting a girl's number, when you're 15 this might have been a big deal but you grow up and realise it's nothing. They give their number for a variety of reasons, to avoid awkwardness, get some attention e.t.c.

I think OP has lack of experience in interacting with women full stop. No wonder such a video made him feel good.

resu

Reaction score
Women like to appear very politically correct but it's what they do that matters not what they say.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, women will give their numbers, be nice to you, and even laugh at your jokes just to avoid coming accross as rude.

The only two things that mean something in knowing if you can attracted women: your tongue in her mouth or your penis in her vagina.

The rest is irrelevant and fall into the category of false positives.

Very true but out of rep. You definitely have knowledge regarding women. It's better that way or some guys will be strung along by women, naive to how things work. These guys will easily be under lock down too in a relationship.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Very true but out of rep. You definitely have knowledge regarding women. It's better that way or some guys will be strung along by women, naive to how things work. These guys will easily be under lock down too in a relationship.

That's were these type of guys get the impression that their confidence, personality and 'sense of humor' is taking them places.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
That's the thing, most men are too proud to admit to themselves that it's not what they do that matters in attracting women, but what they look like.

So the hottest guys will get the hottest girls, so what? I think it's much easier to be an ugly dude than an ugly woman. A lot of men treat ugly women like ****, even on this forum they talk like they are another spices. You couldn't possibly go out with an ugly chick? Nobody should have to do that!

Very few males are genuine attractive to women and even those dudes aren't every girls "type". Some girls love that Jon Snow actor and others are crazy after dudes like The Rock. My girlfriend says she likes them both but thinks Hugh Jackman is ugly. What?

resu

Reaction score
So the hottest guys will get the hottest girls, so what? I think it's much easier to be an ugly dude than an ugly woman. A lot of men treat ugly women like ****, even on this forum they talk like they are another spices. You couldn't possibly go out with an ugly chick? Nobody should have to do that!

Very few males are genuine attractive to women and even those dudes aren't every girls "type". Some girls love that Jon Snow actor and others are crazy after dudes like The Rock. My girlfriend says she likes them both but thinks Hugh Jackman is ugly. What?

Ugly women often screw around more because guys don't feel intimidated to approach them. Often you think you're too good for that woman and little do you know it's the opposite and it's she who wouldn't want anything with you. That rhetoric only works when you're younger than around 25-27.