abdo123

Reaction score
- How old are you ? 20?

- i'm 18 ...

- oh you would probably lose all of your hair by 25 or so

*Throws some hair fall treatment on my face* you should try those

*actually looks at the product, seems pretty decent*

- hmm i think i will consider it

and i was wondering earlier whether it was too early to start finasteride on my 18th birthday...

also i have like a NW0. so he was just complaining about density.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should take pictures and really examine your density, he could be bull****ting you.

abdo123

Reaction score
20150921_082344854_iOS.jpg

Attachments

• 20150921_082434168_iOS.jpg
    20150921_082434168_iOS.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 232

abdo123

Reaction score
I'm currently on Finasteride for 2 months and ketakanazole shampo 2 weeks ago.

i use minoxidil since 6 months on my temples. but i won't use it on the crown cause i may not be consistent with the treatment

username425

Reaction score
I'm very up front with my hair stylist about my hair loss. He actually told me to get into Finasteride while I still can before my hair loss became aggressive - he saw it in the temples and did too good of a job covering up my receding temples that I didn't notice until I became diffuse. He's NW6.

I would advise going to someone like that to make you feel better about the whole ordeal. Going to get a haircut should be another part of your regimen, not more of an anxious ordeal.

abdo123

Reaction score
what are you going to do about the thinning?

stay on finasteride and Nizoral.

I'm very up front with my hair stylist about my hair loss. He actually told me to get into Finasteride while I still can before my hair loss became aggressive - he saw it in the temples and did too good of a job covering up my receding temples that I didn't notice until I became diffuse. He's NW6.

I would advise going to someone like that to make you feel better about the whole ordeal. Going to get a haircut should be another part of your regimen, not more of an anxious ordeal.

he did a really good job i actually would surely go again, he was just being honest.