Your favorite Copper Peptides and why?

Obsidian

Reaction score
I always felt CU's are often overlooked and while it may not be as much as important item in a regime, I still think they can help.

My favorites:

Prox-N
Why: Has some good scientific backing on it and I felt it help with my hair loss some when not taking finasteride.
Pros: Scientific backing
Cons: Expensive, small bottle

Folligen
Why: Read a lot of people having success with this certain brand more so than Tricomin or even Prox-N
Pros: Cheap, Large bottle, don't have to use everyday
Cons: Stains easily, can burn at times

Obsidian

Reaction score
Prox-N I would usually buy straight from Dr. Proctor himself.

I usually buy the Folligen spray from folica.

Jacob

Reaction score
I dunno..the only thing I can think of is the % of cu peptides..but you'd think the nanosome one would still be more expensive. I'll see if I can get a response from them on it.

I like the serum ingreds: Water, Nanosome Copper Peptide, Glycerin, Melon Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Licorice, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate

No alcohol..melon extract, which could be for the SOD..

donkinuts

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Prox-N I would usually buy straight from Dr. Proctor himself.

I usually buy the Folligen spray from folica.

This Prox-N sounds enticing. Who is this Dr Proctor you speak of? Is there a website you buy this from?

Fleur de lis

Reaction score
Just a gal here, but have used Proctor's Copper Peptides with good luck.....I live in Houston, and have gone to see him in the past.....

This time around ( shed due to thyroid going crazy--from hypo to hyper--weight loss was nice) I tried Dr. Loren Pickart ( creator of Tricomin and Folligen)Tin Peptides

I use it every other night, with minoxidil every day( morning, have used minoxidil for over 12 yrs) and Topical compounded spironolactone( used for the last 6 mo's) on evenings that I don't use the Tin Pepetides

Slowed my shedding down to close to normal levels ( about 100 hrs daily--down from the 200-300 I was having daily for close to a year) in about 6 weeks

Going back on the Copper peptides ment going thru another dred shed ( at least for me) that I wasn't willing to do at this time--I already lost enough hair to force me to cut my mid-back lenght thick hair into a just below my chin lenght bob

I've also done PRP with Dr. Joe Greco twice in the last 6 mo's time---I believe that it helped keep my hair "growing", but I can't say that it slowed down my hair loss

I have so many different lenghts growing in that I look like a "Chia Pet" .......but better than no growth!!

Just my 2 cents worth....

Jacob

Reaction score
I forgot to post some responses I had gotten from them.

"The reason the price of the Nanosome Copper Peptide solution is less is because its potency is less than the Copper Peptide solution.
You can use up to 10 % of the Copper Peptide solution in your final formulation, but you have to use up to 40% of the Nanosome Copper Peptide solution."

"If you use the maximum recommended usage level of the solution in your formulation, Nanosome Copper Peptide solution may be more effective by penetrating deeper into the skin."