Younger girl - i have a problem :S

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
first a little background (sorry, bare with me in that boring part.. it gets better in the second paragraph) Im a late bloomer with ladies, very very late that is lol (25+ first "real" kiss and lost my virginity):)
i never had a problem with that actually, i was very busy with life and that aspect always pushed aside until i've decided i want to do something about it. in the last 2 years all the girls i've been with used to be older then me, in some cases around 35 yo, it was great fun tbh, to be with an experienced girl that dont hold back in bed... i had some in my age range too.. 23-27 nothing serious tho.. only flings that lasted no more then few months.

lately i find myself very attracted to younger girls... like 18-20.. i know it considered "legal" by law, but i think its immoral for a 27 yo guy to date a 18-19 yo girl (in my book)... the gap is too big, i know that finding a younger girl attractive is not weird in that sense, but in my case its more then this... im very curious about dating one... although i keep telling myself not to, i find it hard to depress this deep compulsion, i think its because i've never had a girl when i was in that age range.....

my 20yo brother always comes with girls (friends, his not dating them for some reason, i guess he is too shy) and i think one of his friends is flirting with me .. she is only 18 yo, and we had a fun conversations when she visits him. one time she was here, she asked me about collage and i gladly explained and we exchanged phone numbers - she asked in a claim that she might want to advise me about which collage to go ( :shakehead: ) in the last week she calls frequently to ask about all sort of things and sometime in late hours... i never been in a situation that a girl wants me and i want her but i force myself not to do it... plus it baffles me since she can have any guy she wants (very attractive girl, guys her age would kill to be with her) not only im older but im not that attractive looking, normal guy (i even look older then i really am). im afraid if it wont stop i might do something ill regret later.... i could use some advice here please, if any of you been to this situation? is this normal that i REALLY REALLY want to be with a young girl (ie fulfill the fantasy?)? ill never ask my buddies because i know what their reaction will be ("f*** her" or "your a pedophile")..
thoughts on the subject please.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
i know it considered "legal" by law, but i think its immoral for a 27 yo guy to date a 18-19 yo girl (in my book).
What the hell are you talking about!? lol

You gotta hop on that sh*t!

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Geez, you make me feel bad! My girlfriend is 22 and I am 38. And I am FINE with it! :punk:

Get it now, bro!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think people always have an air of judgement on an age gap but that is really THEIR problem

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
RSR38 said:
Geez, you make me feel bad! My girlfriend is 22 and I am 38. And I am FINE with it! :punk:

Get it now, bro!

good job bros!! :punk: :punk:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RSR38 said:

Get it now, bro!

:) thanks for this, but those 4 years makes a big difference, 18 yo is still a teenager (or just past it).

its good to know that its such a common thing, didnt realize men dont have a problem with younger women as long as it considered legal i guess :S

HughJass

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Ori83 said:
i know it considered "legal" by law, but i think its immoral for a 27 yo guy to date a 18-19 yo girl (in my book).
What the hell are you talking about!? lol

You gotta hop on that sh*t!

Exactly.

The boundries for what is acceptable and decent when it comes to sexual relationships are determined by the legal system, not by puritan moralists.

If you get the oppertunity to hook up with a nice chick who just so happens to be younger than you then you have no excuse not to persue it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Maelstrom said:
Bang her now before you get even older you lucky goddam fool. :)

^ That !!!
Dont question it she's just going through an older guy phase that many girls do. If she's up for it whats the problem, you are'nt taking advantage.

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
:agree:

Maybe this is some inspiration... Here's my young one!!!

Attachments

• l_f890f4483d4a4b0eb561793bb4b6983a.jpg
    l_f890f4483d4a4b0eb561793bb4b6983a.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 195

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i called her and took her to the beach.. where amongst the other things she confessed about her age .... 17! i took her back to my home and while showing her something on the net (searched a train to her home) she put her hand on mine but i just couldn't do it :( ... sorry to disappoint you guys, no matter how i try to rationalize this, its just not me, i feel as if i take advantage over her since i know nothing good will come out of this for her, it will be fun but i dont want to use her.... regardless to the fact she lied about her age all along which made the decision even more easy.... ( yeah yeah i know what you guys think... :gay: ... whatever)

although i feel i've missed something, the feelings will be over soon and hopefully a sense of satisfaction for making the right decision will take place instead, thanks on your input guys.

ps, RSR38, your girlfriend is beautiful! she looks like those top models :) how long your dating? you guys taking this relationship seriously ? is there real feelings involved ? if so id like to know how your close friends and family react if thats not a rude question to ask.

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
You made a GOOD decision now that she revealed her true age. The fact that you went for it is awesome! :bravo:

I was married for 13 years and when I got divorced, I went out on the prowl. I had some random flings and then started dating Kristin. Honestly, I am lucky, because I look pretty young and was a fitness model some years back. I'm a Personal Trainer and stay in TOP shape and I'm sure it helps, since I don't look almost 39.

We have been dating for 23 months and she lives with me and my 10 year old daughter. We are really good together and she is pursuing her Masters right now (very intelligent). She is my best friend and such a cool chick! She is really sexual and horny which is a PLUS!!! Her family was really leery at first about the age difference, but when they met me, it was all good. In fact, her step mom is younger than me and kept being a bit flirty the first time we were all together. My mom loves her and is just glad I'm away from my ex! LOL

I am very lucky that Kristin doesn't care if I am bald or go bald. She has seen my hair situation go from full hair (nearly) to diffuse NW5 pattern in a year and now it's coming back very strong and fast on BIG 3. She is an inspiration to old balding men everywhere!

Attachments

• l_0566470e32424f06b7c89cc8d554ab84.jpg
    l_0566470e32424f06b7c89cc8d554ab84.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 187
  • l_dac8592b65d8482c99bb8310612ebb52.jpg
    l_dac8592b65d8482c99bb8310612ebb52.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 181

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey, thanks for the support i appreciate this alot.
wow, this story amazes me, first you dont look 38-39 AT ALL! id give you 10 years younger if you didnt say it, second thing, i like that you take responsibility for your daughter, i come from a broken home and fathers are usually dont take any responsibility over the kids.

Im glad its working for you two, at first i thought its not serious, but im glad i was wrong. i think you won the lottery with that girl and she with you (looks and brains, hard to come by these days, and if things wont go great you can always go with the step mother :D {joking of-curse}), your an inspiration, keep it up :)

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I've dated quite a few younger ones. I have great pics of Kristin and others, but I don't know how "liberal" the picture posting policy is... LOL

Here is a cool pic from a couple of years ago with Kayli and Caley. Caley (the shorter one) was in the movie SEX DRIVE (very funny movie)...

Attachments

• hairat364.jpg
    hairat364.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 184

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
One more for fun... They got upset at me on the other Hairloss Forum because I am apparently "too old" to care about partying and having good hair and young women... Seriously, people were flaming me!

Attachments

• DSC02424.JPG
    DSC02424.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • l_1f74bc9cbd33785d0459571112980136.jpg
    l_1f74bc9cbd33785d0459571112980136.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 173

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, no one mentioned a thing about posting the pics of my girlfriend or our friends. And the pics are all on Facebook (both hers and mine). In fact, in the Internet world we live in, on places like Myspace and Facebook, people post pics all about themselves and their lives. I'm sorry you are so insecure that you feel like jumping in and insulting me (you were likely one of the ones on the other forum). And I'm sorry you think I'm so insecure... Funny how such an insecure guy like me has done so much in my life to piss off losers like YOU! You can't possibly have anything going for you, so I would expect the resentment and anger you show! :puke:

Oh.. and get over the insecurity thing, cause it is pointless. Everyone is insecure about things in their life, but I have no REASON AT ALL to be insecure. Honestly, I just like pissing off guys like you who seen to be so PISSY and BORING!

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
And for the record, in every picture I have posted, the youngest person was 22, so your "teen" comment is another attempt to insult me when I have done NOTHING wrong, other than share fun pics on the Internet in a topic about YOUNG GIRLS.

IF YOU EVER SEE THIS GUY WHEN YOU WALK IN ON YOUR NEXT DATE SEABACK, RUN FAST BUDDY!!!

Attachments

• chris_hansen_large.jpg
    chris_hansen_large.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 159

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i cant see anything wrong with posting some pictures. (they are not naked or anything :dunno: )

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
i called her and took her to the beach.. where amongst the other things she confessed about her age .... 17! i took her back to my home and while showing her something on the net (searched a train to her home) she put her hand on mine but i just couldn't do it :( ... sorry to disappoint you guys, no matter how i try to rationalize this, its just not me, i feel as if i take advantage over her since i know nothing good will come out of this for her, it will be fun but i dont want to use her...

f*** man the fact that you felt this way just proves that you are not some sleazy guy, I'd have just said "are you sure you want this"? and if she answered yes then .... :punk:

Damn why dont I get these oppurtunities?!?!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
RSR38 said:
You made a GOOD decision now that she revealed her true age. The fact that you went for it is awesome! :bravo:

I was married for 13 years and when I got divorced, I went out on the prowl. I had some random flings and then started dating Kristin. Honestly, I am lucky, because I look pretty young and was a fitness model some years back. I'm a Personal Trainer and stay in TOP shape and I'm sure it helps, since I don't look almost 39.

We have been dating for 23 months and she lives with me and my 10 year old daughter. We are really good together and she is pursuing her Masters right now (very intelligent). She is my best friend and such a cool chick! She is really sexual and horny which is a PLUS!!! Her family was really leery at first about the age difference, but when they met me, it was all good. In fact, her step mom is younger than me and kept being a bit flirty the first time we were all together. My mom loves her and is just glad I'm away from my ex! LOL

I am very lucky that Kristin doesn't care if I am bald or go bald. She has seen my hair situation go from full hair (nearly) to diffuse NW5 pattern in a year and now it's coming back very strong and fast on BIG 3. She is an inspiration to old balding men everywhere!

Love that mulisha shirt man!