Young man with some questions!

Reaction score
Hi people.

I'm new in all this, and I have some questions for some of you experienced people.. :)

To make a long story short, I have known a long time that I was balding, my hair used to be very thick, and I can tell a diffrence every 6 months or so...
My hairline is about Norwood 1,5 - 2, I'm 18 years old and my hairloss is still not noticeable to others, so I wanna do something about it while I still got most of my hair.

As I said I'm a diffuse thinner, and I wanna hear if somebody out there knows how well treatment will work for me, my hair is still a bit thick, it's like thick hairs mixed with thin hairs all over my scalp :(
Can I use finasteride or am I too young, and what else can I treat my hair with???? Will I get my straight hairline back like I had just a year ago????
Any diffuse thinners out there who can tell me how well it worked for them??

Sorry for my english I'm danish, hope it is somehow understandable!

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Photos?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride works for plenty of diffuse thinners but it is unlikely you will grow your hairline back although some do. Most people who regrow their hairlines still have villous hair there. finasteride won't cause new hair to grow out of a totally bald temple. Take 1.25mg a day. As long as you are done with puberty there is no problem with taking finasteride