"you look different"

APSL

Reaction score
so when i went out the other night, i got a lot of "you look different" from several girls. i normally wear a hat when im out, even when my hair wasnt really thin. but last night i decided to make my hair look half decent and dress up a bit and wear my glasses, which im told i support really well. and all night all i got was "you look different", a couple times you look good. what i cant figure out is if "different" was meant in a good way or youre bald now different. everytime a girl said that i almost lost my mind tryin to figure it out.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you think they were saying it in a bad way...tell them as of late they have been looking fatter....either that...or go do their moms take pictures and show the fat daughters your conquest.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"The you look different" jiba-jaba is a good thing.

As a matter of fact, I just woke up and a girl who said "you look different to me last night" is laying in my bed.

Cheers folks and a MERRY X-MAS...

Logging off...

Tony Montana

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"You look different", can mean anything. The tone of the voice and the facel experation can tell you if it's good or bad. I don't know if your balding but what norwood are you at?

APSL

Reaction score
Im a diffuse thinner. with a receded hairline. probably half inch behind where my hairline used to be. now all i got there is vellous hairs

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
she might just have meant that you look different, neither being malicious or a compliment. for example i went away during the summer with some friends and one guy took his girlfriend - who i had never meet before the holday. i seen this girl everyday for 2weeks on the holiday then when we got back home i seen her in a club about a month late and she came over to me i didnt know who the hell she was. and i'm excellent at recalling faces but for love nor money could i recognise her. maybe it was because she dyed her hair and wore it in a different way, maybe it was because i had seen her for the first time in something other than a bikini and hotpants or maybe it was the alcohol. the first thing i said to her once she told me who it was was 'you look different'

i'm slighlty dyslexic so that may not have made much sense