You guys really believe that expensive pieces are too thick? | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

You guys really believe that expensive pieces are too thick?

Discussion in 'Hair Replacement Systems and Hair Pieces for Men' started by CCS, Feb 27, 2009.

1. CCS

CCS Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    People on these $200 sites keep saying many of the expensive sites still use super thick hair pieces. I don't believe that. I do believe the hair clubs are way over priced, and probably close to the same quality, if not the same exact quality, but I think all the bad quality pieces are a thing of the past.

2. beemark

beemark Member

Dislikes Received:
    Boy, I wish that were true, but all you have to do is plant yourself in the food court at your local mega-mall and watch people walking by. You will still see plenty of really bad and/or obvious pieces.

There are still plenty of guys who order their pieces from their barbers, who sell them machine-made, ultra-dense pieces with either crappy human hair or super-shiny synthetic hair.

I have no way to know the actual statistics, but I would bet that less than 20% of all hairpieces are custom-made - maybe even less than 10%.