Year on Rogaine

screwmpb!

Reaction score
For the last year I've been using Rogaine liquid. For the majority of that time i've been using it once a day with maybe 2 days a week applying it twice. having no real success about a month ago I decided to try to apply it twice a day every day (id say i get it twice maybe 5 days a week now). So i seem to be losing ground, surely this isn't a shedding phase as ive upped my dose?

the problem is although i have lost ground since a year ago (only a small amount) i can see small white hairs in the areas ive been applying the rogaine but i am beginning to think if these still havent sprung into real hairs after a year will they ever? i am thinking of adding the Topical Spironolactone S5 Cream that is available frm this website (a link casain provided), but how would this fit in with applications of the liquid? anyone else combining these 2 treatments?

thanks!

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I use both the spironolactone lotion from Dr Lee and minoxidil, and I use it as his direction:

"When 5% Spironolactone Lotion is used with Regrowth topical minoxidil or Xandrox, apply the minoxidil solution first. Allow several minutes for it to partially dry, and then apply the 5% Spironolactone Lotion directly on top of the minoxidil or Xandrox solution. The lotion will act as an occlusive dressing and enhance the absorption of both medications. "