Ya know what works...

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
After using finasteride/dutasteride for about seven years now I'v seen pretty much everything there is to see with this stuff...even had surgery to get rid of gyno back in 2005. Anyhow, he's something to try for all the hopeless folks out there:

I somehow became ultra sensitive to finasteride/dutasteride even on .25mg of finasteride after using the stuff for about four years. I used to be able to have sex fine and didn't have gyno. All of a sudden in 2004 it hit me...couldn't have sex...b**ch tits.

So for about that last year here's what I've been doing. I get some arimidex, grind it up until it becomes a fine powder. Next, I do the same thing with ONE 1mg finasteride pill. I apply would equal out to about 1/25 of mg of finasteride to my throat using a lotion to get the drug into my body transdermally. Next I do same thing with the arimidex. I repeat this process once every two days or so. It works...no itchy nipples, no hair loss. The CATCH is ya gotta keep up with it, don't wanna get your hormones outta wack.