xfusion

icaleb1387

Reaction score
Today I bought some concealer called XFusion (basically the same thing as Toppik) at a local salon and I am very impressed with the results. I have medium-light brown hair that's diffusing all over the top of my head (hairline is still kind of in tact however) and no actual bald spot . . . yet. I've been losing it for 5 years now (I'm 25) and it's to the point where I can't ignore it anymore, so I cut my hair to 3/4 " with trimmers and plan to start Rogaine this week. I'm hoping I can buy myself another 4-7 (maybe 10) years of hair with a combination of concealer, Rogaine, and my styling techniques. I'm in a somewhat up and coming band, and self employed as a piano technician, so going bald just isn't an option for me at this age. I'd love to make it until I'm 50, but that won't happen without a miracle.

This is my hair after shampooing, conditioning, and finally dried with a blow dryer. bald.jpg

This is my hair after using XFusion.fake bald.jpg

My comb-forward/comb-over was halfway decent before I buzzed my hair off as you can see (some of it) in my avatar picture taken just 4 weeks ago, but I had never buzzed it all off before and wanted to see just how bald I really am. This is what motivated me to start Rogaine again and do whatever I can to enjoy at least the rest of my 20's.

Last edited: