Xandrox15-PLUS

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
According to the instructions:

Q. How is Xandrox15-PLUS applied to the scalp?

A. 1mL of Xandrox15-PLUS should be applied to the scalp once daily. The same affected areas should be followed up with a lower concentration minoxidil formula at least 8 hours later.

For the second daily application, 8 - 12 hours apart, alternate use with 1mL of 6% Minoxidil Solution.

------------------

According to the instructions, what does this mean? I apply it once daily? I already apply it first thing in the morning and then once more at night - so I apply it TWICE daily.

As far as I know - that's the second daily application - an application once in the morning and then 8-12 hours later - again at night.

Am I doing it wrong? Why does the instructions then say Xandrox-15 Plus should be applied to the scalp once daily? Do they mean it should be applied at LEAST once a day? Minimum? If I apply it 8-12 hours later - doesn't it make it TWICE DAILY?

I'm confused.

evolutionary

Reaction score
I am almost certain Xandrox 15 Plus is only supposed to be applied to the scalp once daily. The instructions are saying that overall, you are supposed to use 2 doses of minoxidil a day -- ONE of which being the Xandrox 15 Plus. The other should be just regular 2 or 5% minoxidil. So, for example, my plan is to use 5% Rogaine Foam in the morning, and Xandrox 15 Plus at night.

Jm0311

Reaction score
I was advised by Dr. Lee that Xandrox 15 (not plus) and spironolactone alone would be an effective regime

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
evolutionary said:
I am almost certain Xandrox 15 Plus is only supposed to be applied to the scalp once daily. The instructions are saying that overall, you are supposed to use 2 doses of minoxidil a day -- ONE of which being the Xandrox 15 Plus. The other should be just regular 2 or 5% minoxidil. So, for example, my plan is to use 5% Rogaine Foam in the morning, and Xandrox 15 Plus at night.

honestly, I've been using the Xandrox 15 Plus twice daily - i honestly thought thats what the instructions entailed -

so far - i have been getting moderate gains - not heavy gains - but moderate - I'm hoping that the gains will continue to increase - i'm afraid if it doesn't - the results will not be impressive to be satisfied with - I can't use the regular 5% rogaine I have - because it has that ingredient in it that makes hair mad itchy - so that's out of the question -

if there was only a way to enhance the xandrox 15% once a day daily treatment - to get even more results...

my question is - why does Dr. Lee suggest using 5% along with the 15% daily - instead of suggesting the 15% twice daily?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
> . . . my question is - why does Dr. Lee suggest using 5% along with the 15% daily - instead of suggesting the 15% twice daily?

xandrox15 is so messy - kinda like putting glue in your hair - that unless you're a shut in I don't see how it's possible to use it in the AM if you're planning on going out into the world anywhere.

I don't think it will hurt you to use it 2x daily as long as you can handle it - but I don't see how one could.

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
> . . . my question is - why does Dr. Lee suggest using 5% along with the 15% daily - instead of suggesting the 15% twice daily?

xandrox15 is so messy - kinda like putting glue in your hair - that unless you're a shut in I don't see how it's possible to use it in the AM if you're planning on going out into the world anywhere.

I don't think it will hurt you to use it 2x daily as long as you can handle it - but I don't see how one could.

well - as long as you don't wear a hat - its actually kind of easy - and i seem to be experiencing some really good results - its very slow progress - but hopefully - i'll be experiencing even more progress - hopefully - right now its better than it used to be - but i just need a little more -

and yeah - as long as you don't wear a hat - its easy.

Jm0311

Reaction score
Are the availability of sides from 15 plus the same as taking internal finasteride?

I am determining whether I want to just go Xandrox 15 & spironolactone or Foam & 15 Plus...

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
hair_tomorrow said:

well - as long as you don't wear a hat - its actually kind of easy - and i seem to be experiencing some really good results - its very slow progress - but hopefully - i'll be experiencing even more progress - hopefully - right now its better than it used to be - but i just need a little more -

and yeah - as long as you don't wear a hat - its easy.

How long are you into your treatment of 15%? My thinking is that if you've been on it for awhile then sqitching to 5% morning (from 15%) might cause some shedding...but I haven't tried Xandrox yet so I am not a reliable source of information. :dunno:

Reaction score
Did anyone use Promox then switch to Dr. Lees Xandrox 15 plus, I have been using this for 8 months with little success. The funny thing is in the beginning Dr. Klien said to use it 4x a day, I think it was just so he could get more money.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I tried Promox and that caused me to itch and shed big time. I wasted my money on that. I have a full bottle of the lotion and the liquid. I should have just bought one to try. At least xandrox15 plus or the xandrox15 have no retin-a. So far the only person who has done well with Xandrox15 Plus is Kiel. Most of the posters I have seen with improvement are taking finasteride and minoxidil at the same time so you can never figure out for sure if their success is due to minoxidil or finasteride or the combo of both.

Petchsky

Reaction score
R U GOING BALD said:
Did anyone use Promox then switch to Dr. Lees Xandrox 15 plus, I have been using this for 8 months with little success. The funny thing is in the beginning Dr. Klien said to use it 4x a day, I think it was just so he could get more money.

4 times a day! Quack Quack :shock:

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
So far the only person who has done well with Xandrox15 Plus is Kiel. Most of the posters I have seen with improvement are taking finasteride and minoxidil at the same time so you can never figure out for sure if their success is due to minoxidil or finasteride or the combo of both.

Kiel's also taking Propecia though, is he not? Or am I misinterpreting you? o_O

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
monitoradiation said:
DoctorHouse said:
So far the only person who has done well with Xandrox15 Plus is Kiel. Most of the posters I have seen with improvement are taking finasteride and minoxidil at the same time so you can never figure out for sure if their success is due to minoxidil or finasteride or the combo of both.

Kiel's also taking Propecia though, is he not? Or am I misinterpreting you? o_O
Kiel takes both Propecia and uses Xandrox15plus.