Xandrox vs spironolactone vs revivo

zendave

Reaction score
Im looking to combine minoxidil with a topical dht blocker and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Xandrox. It gets some good write ups but dont know if thats just to sell more and I would rather hear from the consumer POV. I heard spironolactone gives off a nasty odour and I heard revivogen turns you brown.Is this an exageration? thanks for any advice

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I have heard many people use xandrox and like it. It is a product that has been around a long time and trusted as well. Some forms of spironolactone apparently give off an odour but I have used Dr. Lees 5% spironolactone cream and it is virtually odourless.

zendave

Reaction score
Thanks nydheart! Its my first attempt with treatment and seem to be goin round in circles choosin. Seem to choose one then read someones bad experience and change my mind, ridiculous!
Im just gonna bite the bullet and get started!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to start using xandrox within the next month as well. Just at the hairline.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I started using spironolactone then stopped. Not because I didn't think it would work but I started finasteride and foam at the same time so I figured I would work with those two for the first year and see what kind of results I got from them. I will consider adding the spironolactone back in after that time.

zendave

Reaction score
Thanks for your replys chaps. torn between Xandrox and using minoxidil and spironolactone. have to look at the finances! good luck with your treatments.