Xandrox vs. Minoxidil?

Mpresev

Reaction score
hello world,

I've been using Xandrox and Xandrox with Retin A for nights. Each bottle is 33 bucks per. If I change to a regular Kirkland brand which is 15 bucks for a 3 month should I do it? it's still minoxidil right? or should I stick with Xandrox.. I realize now that I may be using minoxidil for the rest of my life and I'm just thinking about cutting cost and still get the results I want.

You guys still get good results from regular minoxidil right? is there another brand you guys use besides Kirkland or Follicare? .. .. Appreciate it.

M.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dr. Lee may be convinced that the azelaic acid in Xandrox is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but there's simply no in vivo evidence to support its use as a topical 5a-reductase inhibitor. I think you should save your money, and use ordinary inexpensive minoxidil.

G

Bryan said:
Dr. Lee may be convinced that the azelaic acid in Xandrox is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but there's simply no in vivo evidence to support its use as a topical 5a-reductase inhibitor. I think you should save your money, and use ordinary inexpensive minoxidil.

I fkn hate sliced bread.