Xandrox 5% with Retinoic Acid DIRECTIONS

NaS

Reaction score
hey guys,

just a little bit confused with the directions given on Dr Lee's website:

Quantity and Ingredients: 65 mL. 5% minoxidil (50mg minoxidil/mL) plus 5% azelaic acid (5omg azelaic acid/mL) plus 0.025% retinoic acid in a liquid base of 50% alcohol, 30% propylene glycol and 20% water.

Length of Use: 65 mL is a 2-months supply when used only in the evening as directed and in combination with 5% Xandrox or other minoxidil formulations in the morning.

Why would i need to use it in combination with another 5% Xandrox or minoxodil formulation when it appears to be all provided for in this one?

the reason i ask is because i'm on a bit of a budget.. and i dont really want to buy 2 bottles...

can i just buy the Xandrox 5% with R-Acid and just apply it twice daily?

Also, who else has used it?

dazzerler

Reaction score
from what i can make out when reading the high strength formulars such as the 15% they say use that once aday a for example the soulution you have 5 % at the other end of the day there for meaning your bottle will last 2 months if used that way but if used twice aday it will last one month.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
The issue is that Minoxidil formulas containing Retin-A and Retinoic acid etc should not be used during the day when your scalp may be exposed to UV rays. It has the potential to make your skin more vulnerable to damage from UV rays.