Xandrox 5% expected results?

Banjo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been using Xandrox 5% twice daily on my hairline and temples as well as taking saw palmetto 1600mg once daily for 4 months now and have noticed alot of new small, white hairs around the area where i apply it but the overall appearance of the area where i apply it seems to look thinner. is this normal? i mean in general should it get worse before it gets better and is it possible it looks thinner because new lighter hairs have replaced some of the pre existing weakend hairs? Also when reading about minoxidil the time taken to start seeing results is between 4 and 6 months. does this mean this is when you should start seing new vellus or terminal hairs?
any comments would be greatly appreciated as im really confused :dunno:
Im 23 by the way.

Cheers.
Banjo.

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know if anyone has seen results as well ?

I contacted Dr. Lee and this is what he recommended to me and before I jump someone has to have given it a shot ?

Even after doing a search there inst much talk about it, which usually is a sign but I just had to ask as well.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Minoxidil takes time to work as you stated. The results can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year if you are a responder. Some people simply do not respond to minoxidil but that is a small number. Alot of people notice a shed in the first month they start and that is a good sign as that usually means the minoxidil is working by kicking the thin weak hairs and making way for new thicker hair.