xandrox-15 plus

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just bought a bottle of this stuff. I figure if i'm going to take the plunge into minoxidil i might as well go all out. Thats what i did with 5ar inhibitors, I went with dutasteride and it was absolutely spectacular for about 2 years but my male pattern baldness family history is so severe that im starting to receed again already even with dutasteride.

I had no sides with dutasteride or finasteride but am a bit worried about getting those often mentioned sides with minoxidil like water retention and dark circles etc. I realize that a lot of those sides are in people's heads but it still leaves me a bit uneasy.

Anyone who uses this stuff let me know how its been for you, I've read aout 5 success stories and about 3 who said it didnt help, but then again those that it didnt help had already been losing on standard 5%. As for me, i've never used minoxidil (expect for like a day or two a couple years back) so I hope that this stuff gives me some benefits. We'll see what happens.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That topic is one of the reasons why i ordered the stuff. I'd say its an overall positive thread considering positive threads about any treatments around here are fairly rare. there are about 5 guys on that thread who claim success, three of which posted pretty impressive pics.

DHR

Reaction score
if you have the money, go for it

JWM

Reaction score
Good luck, Dogs. I'd say with dutasteride and Xandrox-15 you are using one of the most potent regimens out there!

FYI, you will probably shed, but hang in there and keep us updated!