Xandrox 15% Plus. - Side effects.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm getting some side effects from taking Xandrox 15% Plus.

-Red face.
-Tight inflammed cheeks.
-Small pimples.
-Stinging sensation on face.

Has anyone else had these probelms and maybe found a way around them without dropping xandrox?

amsch

Reaction score
decro435 said:
I'm getting some side effects from taking Xandrox 15% Plus.

-Red face.
-Tight inflammed cheeks.
-Small pimples.
-Stinging sensation on face.

Has anyone else had these probelms and maybe found a way around them without dropping xandrox?

Hey there. I've been on Xandrox15 (not plus) for 2 days and did not see any of those side effects. As the side effects aren't that bad, keep your regimen for the next few days and see how it goes!

Jm0311

Reaction score
how does topical finasteride stop hairloss? i thought it didnt work

amsch

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
how does topical finasteride stop hairloss? i thought it didnt work
Jm, it's getting really annoying. You ask the same questions over and over again. Why not just finally stop asking and get going?

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm still suffering the weak erections that I got with oral finasteride as well , not on the same level though.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow woke up this morning and my face was completely red and puffy. It's so dry and itchy and stings when I put moisturizer on.

What am I going to do?

I can't lose my hair , I'm only 19 and I have a big,white head. I tried Propecia last year and got the sexual sides from it. So I thought I could move on and use xandrox. Now it's been 2 weeks since I started using it and I get these side effects. Nothing works for me.
Fu%kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Do you guys think If I just try Promox 5% I will get the same side effects?

T

Timi

i had the same reaktion from 5%-2% minoxidil

this is a Alergic Reaktion
it can be very bad for your Hairs!!

i had lost many Hairs with minoxidil shedding without end
Red face
Red Neck
burning Body as fire

go on finasteride the side effects go away
take first all 2Days finasteride and see

Timi

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
According to Dr.Lee it could be the azeliac acid. I will be able to confrim if it's the acid or the minoxidil soon because I ordered Promox 5% before Dr.Lee informed me on his thoughts that is might be the acid. Promox 5% has the acid and 5% minoxidil so if I get the same side effects then it has to be the acid.

ShaneA655

Reaction score
i get the burning face....kinda red. Has gottne worse in last year. Didnt know what in the world it was. Figure it was XANDROX15. Hopefully so. been off two days and still same burning stuff. I think it is when i put my hair gel on. Causes the burning to get worse...Think the acid or minoxidil causes things to worse when i put mosturizer etc...why is that. I cant put sh*t on my face without it burning. No rosacea or nothing like that either. Weird.

How long before i can see a change? Like i said...been on XANDROX15 pretty regular for about 3 years or so...... and minoxidil for about 6 years.....