XANDROX 15 PLUS - CRAWLING THRU HELL TO GET REACH HEAVEN

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
To follow on from my previous post all is good and growth maintain using xandrox still and growth has come back. I honestly no longer suffer from hairloss, its an amazing feeling, i have slightly receded temples from what you would expect in a teenager but my thats normal from looking at everyone else (and we all look dont we) but my hair is back to be ridiculously thick, the hairdresser thins it out now, ah the hairdresser how i missed you.

If i sound like im being a jerk im sorry but if you read my previous posts i spent a good few years of my life in with a cold sick feeling of destroyed confidence and now its over. I just thought looking at some posts here used to give me comfort at the very least that i wasnt alone, obviously not in hairloss that obvious but the feeling that comes from it, it really should be brought out in the open, there are many stories about women and the effect that body image has on them, i biased of course but men suffer just as much and even worse (you can lose weight, you cant gain hair, well easily or cheaply).

Funny thing, im living with my girlfriend now and i never told her about any of this but when the xandrox came in the mail i was at work and she saw it and questioned me about it. She was so confused as to why i thought i needed it or was losing my hair. The her confusion was the biggest compliment ive ever had. I will one day write a success story, hopefully soon. Good luck guys.

ps. My routine is still now .5mg of duta a day, 1ml of xandrox 15 plus at night and rogaine foam in the morning. On xandrox i think i stopped around 9 months or so or close to a year cant remember now but my hair was pretty much gone, shedded, and shaved. Stopped and when back to the foam (always used duta) and about 3 months later the mircale starting happening. Had some more shedding/loss after a few months and added the xandrox back in and now im sporting any haircut i want.

countryslim

Reaction score
hi keyser im on 15 % and freaking out a lil cuz hardly anyone seems to have any input on it..i sent ya a pm on here...and the usual suspects is a great movie

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for coming back to report your success and congrats!

I may have to try it out, my progress is really slow on 5% and I'm impatient! :D

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
haha yeah it is. I replied to it mate.

I can see why. My experience was completely different to Kiels. the whole time i was using 15 plus (twice a day) i was losing alot of hair by the end it was terrible really terrible dont know how i kept going (there was a massive amount of tiny white hairs all over my forehead and everywhere though). After i stopped and went back to foam, it wasnt till 3 months after that my hair came back, all of it not just what shed on the 15. And i dont mean staring at the mirror going maybe i can see it maybe not, i mean even my friends going what the hell and trying to pull of 'my wig'. Im now maintaining it with just 15 plus at night foam in the morning. I think its just so powerful even though it helps it stops the new hair from growing while using it maybe.

Everyone is different though, alot of people have success with the finasteride and rogaine combo, not me, never helped. This did. But it was a horrible year though.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Keyser. Your post confuses me. This is quoted from your post:
On xandrox i think i stopped around 9 months or so or close to a year cant remember now but my hair was pretty much gone, shedded, and shaved. Stopped and when back to the foam (always used duta) and about 3 months later the mircale starting happening.

Am I right in understanding that "the miracle started to happen" while being on the foam, and not on the xandrox?

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes your exactly right.

However its not the foam. Ive been on that and the rogaine liqiud before for a considerable amount of time nothing happened.

JWM

Reaction score
I'm not following either. You stopped Xandrox after 9 months, switched to foam, got your hair back, and then added Xandrox BACK into the mix? Why add it back if it caused so much loss? Why not just stick with the foam?

I also see that you are using Dutas. Can you be sure your new results are not from Dutas kicking in?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where do you guys get xandrox
i hate dealing with dr lee and the whole sending money for consulation or faxing or emailing something...
any other means to get Xandrox ?

countryslim

Reaction score
I used to think the same thing but its no big deal at all, just a quick email he gets back to you the same day and only charges ten bucks than your all set to go.... very easy and very fast at least in my experience dealing with dr lee

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...Let's see. You are currently using Kirkland minoxidil, Folligen Spray, and Folligen for Blondes, yes?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Since hormonal treatments aren't your thing, you could try emu oil (applied after minoxidil and folligen). You could try using minoxidil multiple times a day. You could try a heavy dose of biotin (3-5 mgs a day). You can also give taurine a shot, 1-3 grams a day (I actually think this helps a little). What about Nizoral shampoo?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to find a decent 15% minoxidil product, man. Dr. Lee was awesome and is sorely missed.

How often are you currently applying minoxidil?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not aware of any minoxidil 15% products with a decent record. I think Dualgen-15 has been around the longest, so, like you say, they could be worth trying. Have you thought about sneaking in a morning dose of minoxidil on the weekdays as well? Maybe use the foam if you want it to dry quick? How are you applying Folligen in accordance with the minoxidil?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. While it may not mimic the results of using minoxidil 15% exactly, I HAVE heard of people having good success applying minoxidil multiple times a day.

Are you still using Folligen for Blondes or just the spray? If just the spray, maybe apply some foam in the morning, then at night, apply the folligen and the minoxidil right after. If using folligen for blondes, alternate with the spray each night. One night apply the spray and then minoxidil. the next night, apply minoxidil and then folligen for blondes (because it's a cream you should apply minoxidil first) and so on and so on.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MSM (3 grams a day) is another option.

Biotin and MSM help hair grow faster, it's not for male pattern baldness. Just to help hair grow longer, but if there's no hair then it won't matter. It also makes nails grow faster.

I'd take MSM for the side effects it gives me though, it makes me have real vivid dreams. I need to get on that again, it brings back some crazy detailed memories while i'm asleep that I wouldn't think about otherwise.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Minoxidil.max is legit. Shame they can't help the US.

Don't know if liquid is more effective than foam. But foam is user friendly. You've got nothing to lose by using it in the a.m.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Have you tried any minoxidil 15% products since Dr Lee was shut down? Read about Murray Avenue making a product similar to Dr Lee's Xandrox. They don't ship to my country apparently. Not much postive reviews on their products anyway which is weird if they're the closest to producing the original Xandrox.

Of all the 15% minoxidil suppliers minoxdilmax seems to be the most used with their Dualgen-15 products? It has to work for some people you'd think if they're around for quite some years by now? Have read some positive words on them here and there. But just as much negative reviews it seems. The new xandrox.com website is pretty much regarded as a scam judging by other posters. There are a handful of other websites selling 15% minoxidil but there is hardly any info on them. Can't be good...

I apply Kirkland 5% minoxidil at nighttime on workdays, and twice daily in the weekend. I apply generously so it's about 3,5ml daily.

What the HELL are you talking about? Murray's is the sh*t.

Let me tell you something. I read articles about new products all the time. Half of guys taking hydroxprogesterone regrew hair on THAT ALONE!

One email to Susan, her reply: I will look into it this week. Guess what, it WAS POSSIBLE, AND SHE was going to make it for me. She has lots of talent, and a talented staff (Murray Avenue Acotherpy).

You NEVER TRIED her product (you said so yourself, you claim you can't get it in your country).

What COUNTRY do YOU LIVE IN? You're starting to sound like a FRAUD, to be honest.

Don't knock something you haven't tried. I'm not a believer in Pumpkin seed oil, but I don't bad mouth it, because I NEVER TRIED IT.