Xandrox 15% plus at very low price....

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Found this on ebay while searching for topical minoxidil solutions.

This guy is a HairLossTalk member. I did a search on HairLossTalk and also found his post here. It's a guy called Sonic-X.

My plan is to start with the xandrox 15plus and then lower my dutasteride dosage to EOD. I might give that a try its ingredients seem to indicate a reduction of ppg and ethanol which means less scalp irritation with the added bonus of finasteride in it.

I think it's a very good opportunity to try Xandrox 15% plus. The price on regrowth.com is too high: 93.50USD

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2746wt_909

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
The face looks just like a young Valerie Bertinelli, but that's clearly not Valerie Bertinelli's body!

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Who is the girl in your picture. She is giving me a hard on :jackit:

Ha! ha...! She is one of the us top p**rn-stars ......

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
I' ve been reading up on this stuff(Xandrox 15% plus) recently, this guy Kiel and monty1978 (here)on HairLossTalk have had incredible success with it and (Kiel)claims about 5 of his friends have too.

I'd be willing to give the xandrox 15% plus a shot.
The price was always holding me back but I am pretty sure this is a very good opportunity to try Xandrox 15% plus.

Hopefully it's a great opportunity to get more in the way regrowth in the next few months....!

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Her name is Sagia Castaneda.

Btw about Xandrox i´ve bought it from Dr. Lee´s website two months ago and so far haven´t noticed anything although it´s still too early to notice something.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
FabioM said:
Her name is Sagia Castaneda.

Btw about Xandrox i´ve bought it from Dr. Lee´s website two months ago and so far haven´t noticed anything although it´s still too early to notice something.

:nono:

monty1978 was reffering to my previous avatar..
My previous avatar was a pic of a us top p**rn-star

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
I had wicked sides with it I was pissed because I thought it wouldnt be absorbed in that fashion although studies show it worked just as well as oral finasteride....maybe thats the reason why