Xandrox 15%? Need opinion of long-time users

sanders1

Reaction score
I'm 25, been taking Propecia daily since I was about 20, as well as applying 5% minoxidil at night. Shampoo with Nizoral twice a week and use a mild 2 in 1 shampoo the other days.

About a month and a half ago, after having not used the Rogaine for about a month, added Dr. Lee's Xandrox 15%. Have noticed a greatly increased rate of shedding in the areas where I am applying the solution (4-6 hairs consistently per "pinch test"). I'm understandably worried, having read anecdotal evidence of people who say they used Dr. Lee's products, lost much more hair, and never grew it back (Granted, I understand the unscientific nature of personal anecdotes).

Would like to hear from people who've used Xandrox 15% for an extended period of time, particularly if they used 2 or 5% minoxidil previously.

Thanks.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Mind you, I am NOT a "long time" user of Xandrox 15 and only used it about 4 months or so, but I just had to chime in here.

YES, I shed when starting it. But, I also noticed some very noticeable regrowth in my "sprout patch" area of the temple. It definitely was a jolt to the follicles.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Me, around 6 months on Xandrox 15, dark terminal hairs popping up.

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
Radio said:
Me, around 6 months on Xandrox 15, dark terminal hairs popping up.

Where is this hair popping up. Is it in the temporal area?