Xandrox 15, how many had poor results?

riloal

Reaction score
Hi, i want to know from all the people in the board who are using Xandrox 15 or plus? What are your results, good or bad? I'm on xandrox15 since one year not good results, lots of shedding and no regrowth, i,m thinking to change for a normal minoxidil 5%. But i want that you share yours experiences? And for people who stopped it did you shed a lot after? Thanks

Keyser Söze

Established Member
Reaction score
I been using various types of minoxidil over the years Spectral DNC, Promox, Foam etc,

I took the Xandrox 15 plus plunge back in Late Feb. 1 month later I had very bad shedding way more then normal I would literally lose 50-70 hairs in the shower. It really freaked me out but after being on various hairloss meds over the years I realized that sheds aren't always a bad thing.

I had no noticeble irratation
scalp didn't become flaky or red

so after about 2 months of use I'm finally starting to see some noticeable results vellous hairs along the hairline & crown. I realize that 2 months is not very long but I will see how it goes.

BTW most of the hairs I shed in last month about 4-6 weeks in were fine thin and short. I can see that they are now coming back with more pigment & are darker/healthier

keephair2010

Reaction score
Hi Keyser Söze,

So at what point did u stop shedding was it in the 2nd or 3rd month?
I will finish 2months on the 11th and so far am shedding with no results at all.