Xandrox 12 & 15%

geehair

Reaction score
Hello People

I have been taking Propecia for nearly 2 years now and recently switched to Dutasteride. Friends & family have all commented on the fantastic results. I have also been using minoxidil 5% for 3 years and recently tried Xandrox 12 & 15 % for 4 months. I did experience a redening on my forehead on application that disapeared after an hour, but when I washed ny hair if the water went on my face the whole area became red which was worrying. The results where amazing, new hair that reflected my old hairline, but this was acompanied by some shedding of old hair that finaly caused me to discontinue treatment. Can anyone tell me if they have had the same and if you think I should continue in the treatment to see if the hair replaces to its fullest,

Thankyou for reading. London- England

Goingat20

Reaction score
sounds good! How long have you been taking dutasteride? do you take it daily? Do you use a generic brand? Thanks

geehair

Reaction score
I have been taking 1 mg Dutasteride a day for 4 months generic & brand.
Some increase in weight kept in check by exercise & diet. Initial loss of erection strength & sex drive that disapeared after 2 weeks of use.

1 dose 5% xandrox each day
1 dose 5% xandrox nightime each night
Spironolactane every other day
Xandrox or Nizoral shampoo once a week
Due to drying effects of some products Dry hair shampoo & conditioner used at all other times and better results found from less frequent hair washing if possible.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Do u think the generic could be a fake? I aint getting any regrowth from dutasteride (generic)?

geehair

Reaction score
In England at the moment there is currently a growing awareness campaign warning about spread of counterfiet drugs, some even bearing hologram images on the packets. It is quite likely that they could be fake. Where did you purchase them? I can forward you the address of an iternet site that I use that is very reasonable and I can vouche for.