Xandox15 users: any positive results to report?

adolobe

Established Member
Reaction score
Im using the 12.5% formula on my temples and Ive had good results.

However I started using regular minoxidil for a couple months to condition myself before using such a strong formula right off the bat.

After reading you information in the Shedding section it could be the A. Acid that you maybe having a sensitivity to. Some people with sensitive skin will have worse results when using products with A. Acid vs regular Minoxidil.

If your having inflammation from the product then you should stop using it as its a sign your scalp is not able to tolerate the chemicals.

There are a few companies that make 10% formula with out the A. Acid added in that might work better for you.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yes, that's normal mate.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
joshua said:
It doesn't help when you read horror stories about people who shed craploads of hair on Xandrox15 and never recovered. But that could be an allergic reaction to azelaic acid, which I don't think I have. My scalp doesn't become irritated after applying.

People don't recover from sheds because they start panicking and discontinue the medication.

postit15

Reaction score
Has any1 gotten sides similar to that of rogaine? Both of these hav minoxidil in it so is it accurate to say that both would hav the same potential for side effects like facial bloating? Or is Xandrox different?

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
joshua said:
timbo said:
joshua said:
It doesn't help when you read horror stories about people who shed craploads of hair on Xandrox15 and never recovered. But that could be an allergic reaction to azelaic acid, which I don't think I have. My scalp doesn't become irritated after applying.

People don't recover from sheds because they start panicking and discontinue the medication.
Hm I don't know if that's necessarily the case. I've read several cases of guys using Xandrox15 for 10+ months and only losing more hair (also on these boards).
I can relate to people freaking out because of the major shed because I'm in the same boat at the moment. But I'll keep using the product in the forthcoming months, hoping to recover and thicken up. Fingers crossed.

Here is a handy life lesson for you: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Stick with the facts. Minoxidil doesn't cause hairloss. If you start shedding, your best option is to stick with the medication.

ddongkko21

Reaction score
the minoxidil liquid worked pretty good for me but then i switched to foam.. that was my mistake. just ordered xandrox 15 plus. hope it's worth it..