xandarox is back

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
otis said:
http://www.minoxidilsolutions.com/products/

A product names xandrox is back. If its the same as Lees we still have zero idea.

Hopefully, a former Xandrox user will buy a bottle and try it out for the rest of us and let us know if it smells, looks, feels, and works like xandrox. If it does, i'll buy some 5% Xandrox plus 0.025% retinoic acid. Never used it before, but willing to try because i think it might be a great vehicle for RU.

Hopefully, there won't be any bad interactions between the RU and the azalaic acid and Retin-A.

GeekGuy

Reaction score
Guys
i have sent an email to Dr Lee office after i got an email from minoxidilsolutions.com about their products and below is the reponse from them:
Dr. Lee asked that we send out the following information. If you've already received it, please forgive our redundancy.

While there are now many copycats, claiming to provide copies of Dr. Lee's products, to our knowledge, none of their products are valid, and most are involved in some kind of fraud.

Dr. Lee is officially retired, and although we are not associated with the minoxidilsolutions.com site or group behind it, tests have proven http://www.minoxidilsolutions.com produces products identical to those we once offered to patients with male pattern baldness. To our knowledge, it's the only organization where the ingredients are correctly compounded to the same exacting standards we once used. While we're dismayed that we can no longer dispense quality products you've come to trust, we're pleased that another organization can do so.

Regards,

Regrowth Staff

Dont know if the staff frm Dr lee office have spinned off this business, coz thats the only way they can get email addresses of all dr lee's customers.

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
99.9% sure that he is somehow tied to the new site and products. First there was a report that the formula books were stolen but now he is confirming that the new minoxidil and xandarox is identical to his old stuff. Also, there is no way that they could have our email addresses. He might deny his involvement but I think he has something to do with it.

That could be a good thing because the stuff is most likely legit.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
GeekGuy said:
Guys
i have sent an email to Dr Lee office after i got an email from minoxidilsolutions.com about their products and below is the reponse from them:
Dr. Lee asked that we send out the following information. If you've already received it, please forgive our redundancy.

While there are now many copycats, claiming to provide copies of Dr. Lee's products, to our knowledge, none of their products are valid, and most are involved in some kind of fraud.

Dr. Lee is officially retired, and although we are not associated with the minoxidilsolutions.com site or group behind it, tests have proven http://www.minoxidilsolutions.com produces products identical to those we once offered to patients with male pattern baldness. To our knowledge, it's the only organization where the ingredients are correctly compounded to the same exacting standards we once used. While we're dismayed that we can no longer dispense quality products you've come to trust, we're pleased that another organization can do so.

Regards,

Regrowth Staff

Dont know if the staff frm Dr lee office have spinned off this business, coz thats the only way they can get email addresses of all dr lee's customers.

Nice First Post lol

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow these guys are real spammers since they overflow the clients mailboxes permanently.
And seems they have made a few accounts here to praise their products.