Wow

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
i use positive thinking so much, i try so hard not to feel bad inside. I try so hard to be a man and just move on with my life. I don't even know why I get so much pain from this, it is indescribable. I try to focus on goals, health, hard work, doing things I like but I still cannot keep this emotional pain in check.

I don't know who i can talk to about this. People can really only help themselves. I guess I will just keep trying as hard as I can and moving forward even though every step is just emotional hell. The feeling in your stomach that WON'T GO AWAY.

I just needed somewhere to let some of this out.

I do not feel ok. I have not felt ok since this started 7 years ago.

IBM

Reaction score
blueshard i know how you feel. But dont worry life runs by and someday everything will end in beauty.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM said:
blueshard i know how you feel. But dont worry life runs by and someday everything will end in beauty.

lol

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I used to work at 7-11. Most of the time I would wear a hat, but after I shave my head I wouldn't. Of course I got all sorts of looks and comments. Like this one punk teenager kid thought it would be funny to make a comment about me in front of his friends. He said, "I think I can see your brain." His friends laughed. I said,"At least I have a brain." His friends laughed harder. He said, "At least I have hair!" I had nothing for him after that and I think that he thought he won that little exchange. If you can't do anything about your hair, then sharpen your tounge. and if being witty doesn't do it, then hone your body to become a killing machine and people will be less likely to f@ck with you.

Ackers24

Reaction score
'At least ive got a brain' haha seriously his comeback after that was nothing, you'd already won after that one mate

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I used to work at 7-11. Most of the time I would wear a hat, but after I shave my head I wouldn't. Of course I got all sorts of looks and comments. Like this one punk teenager kid thought it would be funny to make a comment about me in front of his friends. He said, "I think I can see your brain." His friends laughed. I said,"At least I have a brain." His friends laughed harder. He said, "At least I have hair!" I had nothing for him after that and I think that he thought he won that little exchange. If you can't do anything about your hair, then sharpen your tounge. and if being witty doesn't do it, then hone your body to become a killing machine and people will be less likely to f@ck with you.

"Well if that matters to you more then so be it" or something similar would've been appropriate. Besides punk kids shouldn't pick anyone for shaving, it has always been in amongst them.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Not if you have a head shaped like an alien.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Not if you have a head shaped like an alien.

You mean like Patrick Stewart, who is considered somewhat cool looking?

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
jesuss christ do i feel like blowing my fffucking head off today!!!