wow i can believe it!!!!!

Jm0311

Reaction score
So i washed my hair in the sink with the drain plugged today and for the first time I HAVE NOTICED ABOUT 10-15 HAIRS FLOATING ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jayman you were right.....lol

well hmmmm i never noticed this before i started using MSM.......that hairs falling out.......damn

finasteride finasteride finasteride finasteride finasteride?

Jm0311

Reaction score
isnt it normal though for this? to see hairs since people lose a bunch everyday? or am i in denial? lol

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
what the hell are you on about?

Jm0311

Reaction score
Well Cassin you are the grand old man on here.....whats up with these fools who have these crazy sides?

i mean having ED and sh*t.....could you not have any sides on this drug for years then all of a sudden one day not get an erection? thats my main concern

Cassin

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
i mean having ED and $#iT.....could you not have any sides on this drug for years then all of a sudden one day not get an erection? thats my main concern

Well from what I seem to read day to day that seems to happen in the beginning and not later.

I always advocate keeping up with a doctor while on finasteride. I never recommend going the online route without monitoring.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hmmmm im really really torn on what to do....

maybe try the topical route for awhile?

spironolactone Cream
Revita

i use Tricomin and take MSM as well

i very skeptical on finasteride

Jm0311

Reaction score
do u think that routine especially the spironolactone cream will slow me down? think its good to start with that? im way too skeptical on the finasteride

beaner

Reaction score
Jm0311....why did you change your handle from the uscmarine dude to this one?...now you're asking the same questions over and over under a different handle.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Jm0311....why did you change your handle from the uscmarine dude to this one?...now you're asking the same questions over and over under a different handle.

Got demobbed, he's a civvy now. :)

Jm0311

Reaction score
hah, because i am sick of the personal messages asking me about the military...wasnt trying to fool anyone..

you said placebo was gonna catch up on me? what do u mean?

Jm0311

Reaction score
Cassin..........think ill be cool with finasteride? you seem the most knowledgeable on here...i know it varys by person...but if i do start it will be with .25mg a day.

im young fit healthy 23 year old....never had any allergies. nothing wrong at all...hmm knock on wood anyways..i work out...so yea

Cassin

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Cassin..........think ill be cool with finasteride? you seem the most knowledgeable on here...i know it varys by person...but if i do start it will be with .25mg a day.

im young fit healthy 23 year old....never had any allergies. nothing wrong at all...hmm knock on wood anyways..i work out...so yea

I think I and many others have answered this for you about 12 dozen times. I honestly don't think you will be satisfied with any future answer I give. I don't know why they aren't sticking with you.

I don't mean to be rude but seriously...how many times can you ask this and then ignore the answer?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will just have to deal with the fact that there are no guarantees, it works a treat for some people, others get mild sides but still benefit if they ride it out, others don't respond very well and a few people react badly, sometimes resulting in permanent damage. No matter how many times you ask nobody will ever be able to tell you that it's 100% safe, I know that's what you want. It's time for you to do some real soulsearching regarding the importance of your hair.