Would Retin-O from inhousepharmacy.com be good?

bluechips

Established Member
Reaction score
All this talk about retin-a has finally swayed me. I am looking to regrow on my temples. I saw a generic retin-a on inhousepharmacy.com. It is .05% and is, of course, a good price. Anybody use it or have any comments?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
bluechips said:
All this talk about retin-a has finally swayed me. I am looking to regrow on my temples. I saw a generic retin-a on inhousepharmacy.com. It is .05% and is, of course, a good price. Anybody use it or have any comments?

I just got a tube - it's exactly the same as retin-a.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few places selling this Retino-a recently, including Inhouse, which is very well-respected around here. As long as it's labeled as Tretinoin, or retinoic acid, you're good to go.

And best of luck. I've had absolutely outstanding growth at the temples with a Retin-a/minoxidil combo. Pretty much my entire adolescent hairline, right above the upper brow crease, has grown back. Which looks odd at first, but you easily get used to it. :) I hope you are able to realize identical success.

bluechips

Established Member
Reaction score
joseph, I must say that all your positive comments are the reason I will give retin-a a try. How long did it take to see results from the retin-a?