Would I be a good candidate for a concealer? (pic)

G

I am growing it out at the moment. Can you use it with longer hair?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The more hair you have the better a candidate you are for concealers, and since I'm having trouble actually seeing any hairloss on you I'd say you were the perfect candidate.
Once again you've proved with pictures that you dont really have a problem. :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Taugenichts said:
I am growing it out at the moment. Can you use it with longer hair?

that is the bald spot you speak off? :roll:

What are you talking about, Taug is a proverbial chrome dome! :eek: :D I think he should give up the meds as its obviously way too late for him.
(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:

G

s.a.f said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":7e433]

What are you talking about, Taug is a proverbial chrome dome! :eek: :D I think he should give up the meds as its obviously way too late for him.
(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:[/quote:7e433]

Exactly! Whiners like Taug who have virtually no hairloss whatsoever make people like me feel even worse about our hair.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="s.a.f":707eb][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":707eb]

(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:[/quote:707eb]

Exactly! Whiners like Taug who have virtually no hairloss whatsoever make people like me feel even worse about our hair.[/quote:707eb]

from what Ive seen...you are in the exact same boat as taug.

G

[quote="GrowHairGrow!":90186][quote="s.a.f":90186][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":90186]

(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:[/quote:90186]

Exactly! Whiners like Taug who have virtually no hairloss whatsoever make people like me feel even worse about our hair.[/quote:90186]

from what Ive seen...you are in the exact same boat as taug.[/quote:90186]

Well you don't know sh*t about my situation. Under a bright light my hair is virtually not there. I'm not even gonna take photos with flash since it would look horrible. Where are your pics, btw? I'd love to inspect them and then make some half-assed comments about your mental state.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":d068b][quote="GrowHairGrow!":d068b][quote="s.a.f":d068b][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":d068b]

(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:[/quote:d068b]

Exactly! Whiners like Taug who have virtually no hairloss whatsoever make people like me feel even worse about our hair.[/quote:d068b]

from what Ive seen...you are in the exact same boat as taug.[/quote:d068b]

Well you don't know $#iT about my situation. Under a bright light my hair is virtually not there. I'm not even gonna take photos with flash since it would look horrible. Where are your pics, btw? I'd love to inspect them and then make some half-assed comments about your mental state.[/quote:d068b]

my mental state? I never "b**ch" about my hair on this forum...I just treat it as best I can and hope for the best....and i do admit my hair is still in great condition...I just have some minor thinning along my hair line...my temples are still pefect....on good hair days I do not even look like im balding.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":34631][quote="GrowHairGrow!":34631][quote="s.a.f":34631][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":34631]

(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:[/quote:34631]

Exactly! Whiners like Taug who have virtually no hairloss whatsoever make people like me feel even worse about our hair.[/quote:34631]

from what Ive seen...you are in the exact same boat as taug.[/quote:34631]

Well you don't know $#iT about my situation. Under a bright light my hair is virtually not there. I'm not even gonna take photos with flash since it would look horrible. Where are your pics, btw? I'd love to inspect them and then make some half-assed comments about your mental state.[/quote:34631]

and I cant see your hair under bright light...look at my post...I said "from what Ive seen" which means judging from pics that you have posted.

G

[quote="GrowHairGrow!":3417d][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":3417d][quote="GrowHairGrow!":3417d][quote="s.a.f":3417d][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":3417d]

(FFS Taug most guys with your degree of hairloss would'nt even be aware of it. :shock:[/quote:3417d]

Exactly! Whiners like Taug who have virtually no hairloss whatsoever make people like me feel even worse about our hair.[/quote:3417d]

from what Ive seen...you are in the exact same boat as taug.[/quote:3417d]

Well you don't know $#iT about my situation. Under a bright light my hair is virtually not there. I'm not even gonna take photos with flash since it would look horrible. Where are your pics, btw? I'd love to inspect them and then make some half-assed comments about your mental state.[/quote:3417d]

and I cant see your hair under bright light...look at my post...I said "from what Ive seen" which means judging from pics that you have posted.[/quote:3417d]

Yeah I know. It's useless to continue this discussion since I won't take pics under a bright light or with flash until (if) it gets better. So sorry for the aggressive post earlier.