Workout/Libido/Hairloss

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A few questions here for people who workout.

1. Do you feel your libido increase after working out ? Mine goes up like crazy and I HAVE to relieve myself. I dont understand, on one hand I have aching muscles and I am tired and on the other hand I am fuckin all horny. So what does working out do to do this.

2. I am just having a hard time getting any muscles with my Vegeterian diet. Hence I am planning to add Whey protien and creatine to my diet. Will these stuff have any effect on hairloss ?

Are any of you using this stuff ?

Thanks

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
2. I am just having a hard time getting any muscles with my Vegeterian diet. Hence I am planning to add Whey protien and creatine to my diet. Will these stuff have any effect on hairloss ?

Are any of you using this stuff ?

Thanks

Sure I use Whey protein and creatine. They will not affect hairloss at all. Well maybe the whey protein may make your hair a bit healthier thats it. :)

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I honestly felt that my hairloss increased on Creatine. I looked through some webpages and found that a gew people claimed this as well. I don't think this is true for everyone though, I just felt this way. Could have just been a seasonal shed though.

I am familiar with a Rice & Pea Protein if you are interested in staying on a Vegetarian Diet.