won the battle but not the war

Leroy La Qua

Reaction score
I have had pretty good success with a regimen consisting largely of finasteride, minoxidil and spironolactone in regard to thickening up the crown and vertex. I am now interested in trying to attack the temples and hairline both of which (as always) are proving harder to remedy. Any suggestions for additions to my regimen. This is what i am using as it stands.

1/4 proscar daily
5% minoxidil (approx 2ml twice daily)
spironolactone 5% morn and evening
american crew copper peptide revitilise spray (once daily)

Was thinking of adding Folligen (wont use tricomin due to expense) and Xandrox 15? Thoughts on these or other possible additions would be welcomed

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thats alot of minoxidil u r using. serious, 1ml/1.5ml is by far enough! jus gently squeeze the applicator and u can spread it easily. i dont think u can always put 3 on twice a day as this will cost much more too.

just my thought. congrats on the improvement.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Leroy,
Did you start finasteride, minoxidil and spironolactone all at the same time? Or did you add the minoxidil and/or spironolactone at a later date? If you added the spironolactone at a later date have you felt that it has helped? If you didn't add it at a later date why did you decide to use spironolactone when you are already using propecia? I hope things continue to look up for you.

dragonlad

Reaction score
Leroy La Qua said:
I have had pretty good success with a regimen consisting largely of finasteride, minoxidil and spironolactone in regard to thickening up the crown and vertex. I am now interested in trying to attack the temples and hairline both of which (as always) are proving harder to remedy. Any suggestions for additions to my regimen. This is what i am using as it stands.

1/4 proscar daily
5% minoxidil (approx 2ml twice daily)
spironolactone 5% morn and evening
american crew copper peptide revitilise spray (once daily)

Was thinking of adding Folligen (wont use tricomin due to expense) and Xandrox 15? Thoughts on these or other possible additions would be welcomed

Rogaine does work for the temples. Been using on mine for about a year and a half, tremendous growth but takes a long time.