Women Call Me Bald On A Dating Site Pof

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've considered bringing alcohol to work just to be able to not f*****g stutter . if the job wasn't physical I would so do it . also of course scared of getting in trouble for it

Doing it everyday not advisable, but if there's something important and you want to feel more relaxed in the situation a couple gulps of high % vodka/gin/whiskey whatever your choice will do you well. Just enough to have an effect

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've considered bringing alcohol to work just to be able to not f*****g stutter . if the job wasn't physical I would so do it . also of course scared of getting in trouble for it

It can help but as you know it's not very practical, healthy and can also bring into question your professionalism! I don't think Spring understands your level of anxiety, it's one thing necking a few shots before usual presentation nerves but in your situation, medication would dampen down your sympathetic system way better. Also maybe you'll just get better and better because you know how therapy works on this. Eventually your body may realise well what is the worst that happened? I stuttered, I was scared but did I really need to be? The day was just like any other day, the colleagues, the work etc. Then the flight or fight response will disappear for good from your body. I mean that's the ideal situation, no meds but changing your reaction to your thoughts. You can't stop the thoughts but you can stop your reaction to them and also learn to accept them without fear - watching some stuff on this will help you mate.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can help but as you know it's not very practical, healthy and can also bring into question your professionalism! I don't think Spring understands your level of anxiety, it's one thing necking a few shots before usual presentation nerves but in your situation, medication would dampen down your sympathetic system way better. Also maybe you'll just get better and better because you know how therapy works on this. Eventually your body may realise well what is the worst that happened? I stuttered, I was scared but did I really need to be? The day was just like any other day, the colleagues, the work etc. Then the flight or fight response will disappear for good from your body. I mean that's the ideal situation, no meds but changing your reaction to your thoughts. You can't stop the thoughts but you can stop your reaction to them and also learn to accept them without fear - watching some stuff on this will help you mate.
Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t quite read/memeber everything u said @Exodus2011 but to hopefully enlighten your perspective. When you first got the job/ started going in office how would u rate your stutter/anxiety to how would you rate it now? How long have you been going to work? If I were to guess you’re anxiety levels although may be close are probably not as severe as they were on the first day. Again, everyone/most gets nervous... thats normal, the in-normalcy from you comes from the delay to adapt to anxiety and the severity of anxiety which you shouldn’t feel ashamed about as everyone has “problems”. What makes you who you are is how you respond to these problems and people who do so head-on (exposure therapy) are the true warriors/winners. Keep at it, you know theres light at the end.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are a few of the recent examples of women calling me bald to insult me on the popular dating site Plentyoffish. I always send a nice friendly introduction message to every woman on that site... 99% blatantly ignore me, however, will sometimes send a follow up if I see they've seen my profile.

Females, being incredibly predictable and simple more often than not fall for my trap of something passive-aggressive and respond.

Interestingly enough I never get called ugly or hideous, they go for the most obvious feature of me - hair.

My conclusion that being bald/balding is a major halo when it comes to online dating. It's a massive defect that should be overlooked when there are seemingly unlimited options. Baldcels should reply on trying to get a date in real ife. It's over for us online.

View attachment 141948

View attachment 141949

View attachment 141950

Just a tip about online dating

Go on the app and wait to get matched with a woman who likes your profile, as opposed to sending a message to every single girl, who may or may not like bald guys!

Also, not all Apps have women of the same quality. Use them all, and find one that really works for you.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-09 um 10.06.12.png
Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-09 um 10.06.12.png

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are a few of the recent examples of women calling me bald to insult me on the popular dating site Plentyoffish. I always send a nice friendly introduction message to every woman on that site... 99% blatantly ignore me, however, will sometimes send a follow up if I see they've seen my profile.

Females, being incredibly predictable and simple more often than not fall for my trap of something passive-aggressive and respond.

Interestingly enough I never get called ugly or hideous, they go for the most obvious feature of me - hair.

My conclusion that being bald/balding is a major halo when it comes to online dating. It's a massive defect that should be overlooked when there are seemingly unlimited options. Baldcels should reply on trying to get a date in real ife. It's over for us online.

View attachment 141948

View attachment 141949

View attachment 141950
Honestly man you look decent with the bald look. Have you considered trying hinge instead?

I think you kinda upset some of them though. I recommend not doing that. The first one should've just ghosted you instead of just saying "you are bald sorry." That was kinda rude.