Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually...nevermind what I said about the side effects. It hit me like a train this morning lol!

but yeah, lets keep this thread active

Shomi

Reaction score
Well now it's: 7 of 16 = 43,75% success rate..

@fabiom
How long have you used minox6%, and I suppose then switched to minox15+,by the way did you tried proxiphen or your first alternative to xandrox is spectral?

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Shomi said:

@fabiom
How long have you used minox6%, and I suppose then switched to minox15+,by the way did you tried proxiphen or your first alternative to xandrox is spectral?

I´ve been using Minoxidil 6% since August also.
And yes SPectral will be my 1st alternative to Xandrox but i´m still undecided if i should continue to use Xandrox. Both of these products didn´t work as i´ve lost ground since last August.

Shomi

Reaction score
Did you get any sides from it, because i understand you took 2ml of topical finasteride a day(1 in minox6, and 1 in minox15+), that is equivalent of 2mg of orally taken finasteride( twice the usual dose!) ?

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Shomi said:
Did you get any sides from it, because i understand you took 2ml of topical finasteride a day(1 in minox6, and 1 in minox15+), that is equivalent of 2mg of orally taken finasteride( twice the usual dose!) ?

I didn´t get any sides whatsoever.

I´ve never got any results with the products i´ve used ever since i noticed hairloss. My hairloss is slow so i may probably need more time to see results due to my slow hair cycle no?

It´s dissapointing not seeing results with whatever i used but i´m not planning to give up even though i might change products,but i didn´t feel Xandrox worked for me and spending all that money isn´t worth it.

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn´t expecting to grow a mane like someone but at least improve a little bit or maintain. That didn´t happen i´m affraid.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
ITS JUST MASSIVE MASSIVE SHEDDING BUT IT WORKS!!!!

going to write a new topic soon but wanted to keep this thread updated. Havent been on here for ages but you can look at some off my old posts. I was always blessed with ridiculously thick hair and then it happened...you know IT...the moment your life changes forever and you wonder if you'll ever have confidence again. I wont go into it but it happened fast and i tried everything and gave it all time and nothing even slowed it down.

I eventually started on xandrox 15% plus while still taking dutas 0.5mg a day. After 8 months I was still losing hair. Back was bad all was bad and was shaving my hair short. Then i stopped as i couldnt take it and thought ill just go back to rogaine and stay on the dutas. Even though they werent working before i just could not give up, winning the lotto is a miricle but i still buy i ticket if you know what i mean....

about 2 months later HELLO. My hair just started growing, and i mean growing wasnt long after i had all my hair back, maybe a little temple recession but i mean my hair was back. So many people commented on it. work people were pulling it saying it was too thick it had to be a wig...my mates starting calling me full head.

Trouble is now its slowing going again...temples first. Still good though but scared and unsure ive what to do. I know it has to be the xandrox that did it, nothing else was changed and nothing else has ever done anything but it only started working after i stopped and the eight months i was on it it was so bad. Thinking if i just ride through a full year shed and probably lose all my hair again sooner or later it has to start coming back or maybe i just have to stop every eight months or something.

Dalton

Established Member
Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:

going to write a new topic soon but wanted to keep this thread updated. Havent been on here for ages but you can look at some off my old posts. I was always blessed with ridiculously thick hair and then it happened...you know IT...the moment your life changes forever and you wonder if you'll ever have confidence again. I wont go into it but it happened fast and i tried everything and gave it all time and nothing even slowed it down.

I eventually started on xandrox 15% plus while still taking dutas 0.5mg a day. After 8 months I was still losing hair. Back was bad all was bad and was shaving my hair short. Then i stopped as i couldnt take it and thought ill just go back to rogaine and stay on the dutas. Even though they werent working before i just could not give up, winning the lotto is a miricle but i still buy i ticket if you know what i mean....

about 2 months later HELLO. My hair just started growing, and i mean growing wasnt long after i had all my hair back, maybe a little temple recession but i mean my hair was back. So many people commented on it. work people were pulling it saying it was too thick it had to be a wig...my mates starting calling me full head.

Trouble is now its slowing going again...temples first. Still good though but scared and unsure ive what to do. I know it has to be the xandrox that did it, nothing else was changed and nothing else has ever done anything but it only started working after i stopped and the eight months i was on it it was so bad. Thinking if i just ride through a full year shed and probably lose all my hair again sooner or later it has to start coming back or maybe i just have to stop every eight months or something.

I had a very similar experience. I used Xandrox for six months and my hair seem to get worse. I threw it in the trash. Then all the sudden my hair started filling out and looked better than ever before.

Is the key to Xandrox giving your hair a rest to recover and then resume??

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Weird huh, perhaps the 15% minoxidil in the Xandrox was doing its job all the while but something else in there was causing the bad reaction/shedding.

So after quitting the hair follicles sprung to life from the good work the minoxidil had done? Just a guess but almost make sense! :)

Keyser perhaps switching to a regular 5% (foam or whatevs) will maintain your Xandrox gains and avoid the shedding you were getting on Xandrox.

Dalton

Established Member
Reaction score
joshua said:
Dalton said:
KeyserSoza said:

I had a very similar experience. I used Xandrox for six months and my hair seem to get worse. I threw it in the trash. Then all the sudden my hair started filling out and looked better than ever before.

Is the key to Xandrox giving your hair a rest to recover and then resume??
Strange.. I can identify with both of you guys' stories as well. I used Xandrox 15 for about 2-3 months early 2010 and the shedding was a complete disaster, leaving me with very little left on top (also the sides and back were affected a lot). I dumped the stuff and went back on regular minoxidil 5% plus Folligen. Started seeing amazing results real fast. I'm still contributing my succes to my current regimen (also because it's been over 6 months since quitting xandrox 15 and my hair is still improving) but your stories did got me thinking!

Is your hair still solid now Dalton or are you losing ground since stopping xandrox?

I have lost ground and have been on Spectral since quitting Xandrox. However, the loss has been only very recent...hopefully its just a bad temporary shed.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this entire thread and it's not very hopegiving I must say. The only one with great results seems to be Kiel who had allready good hair to begin with. Bummer!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bukowski said:
I've been reading this entire thread and it's not very hopegiving I must say. The only one with great results seems to be Kiel who had allready good hair to begin with. Bummer!

This sh*t is thick like maple syrup and never worked for me. I had better results with cheap minoxidil from egay.

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
Would this work on bald temple areas?

I was thinking of putting Xandrox15 on only the bald areas of the temples, probably with a Nanogen Scalp-roller in order to maximize absorption. I was thinking this would prevent shedding from occuring, although that hasn't happend to me with 5% minoxdil.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to kiel? As far as I know he loved Xandrox, I'd be interesting to see what he's doing now as it's production has been discontinued.

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been a member of this site since Richard Lee was busted. Amazingly, I haver only just discovered this thread which goes back years and has recently been revived.

Rarely, does one come across such an amount of support for one product.

In the vein of a recent poster, it would be really good to hear from guys who were fans of Xandrox 15 or Xandrox 15 plus and who have had to switch to a substitute.

What are you using? Did you maintain? Did you lose ground? Where are you at now? What would you recommend?

lomargerit

Reaction score
Shomi said:

@fabiom

Thanks for the nice summary. It saves me a lot of time. I have been thinking of adding finasteride to my Xandrox-15 leftover. But the result is not that encouraging.