wigs?

G

How come nun of you guys wanna wear a wig? They look real and some of them you can wear up to a month. Plus you can take showers with um and go swimming with um. Plus youd never have a bad hair day with them on and no1 can tell.

G

YoungGuy17 said:
How come nun of you guys wanna wear a wig? They look real and some of them you can wear up to a month. Plus you can take showers with um and go swimming with um. Plus youd never have a bad hair day with them on and no1 can tell.

Personally, I don't need one.

:lol:

G

I think if my hair gets worse and all this treatment doesnt work for me im just gunna shave my head and get a high quality wig. They look real and are good quality. It wouldnt be that bad.

G

Bob Booley said:
why don't you need one, bruce ?

Ah, because I have hair on my head? I had thought that obvious in my answer. :rockon:

G

YoungGuy17 said:
I think if my hair gets worse and all this treatment doesnt work for me im just gunna shave my head and get a high quality wig. They look real and are good quality. It wouldnt be that bad.

That is a strategy. Of course, if you dont treat your hairloss, it is your only strategy.

G

I know this guy Bob likes to hassle people here, but is he contributing anything or looking for any info? I haven't seen it. I would get rid of his *** at one of my sites. Or tell him to keep his BS in off-topic where it doesn't convolute the subject matter.

No offense, Bob, every board needs a good troll and I'll bet your a pretty good guy :)

hopewas

Reaction score
a wig? anyone, and i mean anyone can spot a wig a mile away. everytime i see someone wearing a wig, i say to myself, "who is that guy trying to fool?" if there's anything that's more embarassing than going bald , it's wearing a wig/toupee..especially when people can tell you are..just shave it and wear a hat. i used to panick about losing my hair.. i still have it, but if it all goes, i don't care anymore, i'm just going to shave it...after years of losing it you reach a point where you look better without the hair than trying to keep whatever's left on your head. the second my balding is noticible and my scalp shows, i'm shaving it