Wig Options?

puggwugg

Reaction score
Starting to get desperate...so I'm biting the bullet and buying a wig. Trying to consider my options and what would "honestly" work the best. I've read the general facts out there online about the different kinds, makes, models, etc. but I'm at a loss of where to start - and want some genuine user feedback.
Would anyone care to share their wig experiences? I'm searching for something that is durable, natural, and stays fairly secure (right now thinking of an integrated weft wig). Not so desperate to actually take the measure of an adhesive piece (want to consider other "fake" options first). Anyway...some personal feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

STAR

Reaction score
Hi Puggwugg
I wear wigs all the time.The one you describe is like a swimming cap.I wear the normal synthetic ones.You can get human hair ones too, but they more expensive.I look on the internet for wigs also which are more cheaper than buying them out right.I have had alopecia for three years now , and its a pain in the neck.Just want my hair back.Hope you find out more about the wigs you want.Good luck :)