widows peak's Story

widows peak

Reaction score
here's the deal...

mildly receding hairline in front over the last 3 years.
it is controlled with proscar, saw palmetto, and occasional nizoral.

if i were going to add one more item to the regimen, what should it be?

a.) revivogen
b.) tricomin
c.) proxiphen / nano

if you only suggest parts of these systems above, please expand.

thanks in advance.

-wp

Reaction score
This probably should be in a different forum...but...here goes:

Some would say that if you want regrowth on your hairline you should add Minoxidil to your regimen and increase your nizoral usage to increase scalp health.

Now...there are so many people here that love Folligen too...

Best advice...use a DHT Blocker that works best for you. Use a growth stimulant that works best for you. Use the best product(s) you can to keep your scalp healthy.

Some don't agree with me...but if you have a good set of hair...I say just maintain as long as you can. Use other measures later on down the road.

A

Administrator

1. We modified this thread to be your "Story". You can keep people up to date on your progress here over the coming months.

2. You didn't include any information on how your hair looks, so its impossible for anyone to give you accurate advice.

3. I suggest dropping the Saw Palmetto. Its unnecessary.

4. I strongly suggest not using the Nizoral only occasionally. Use it once every 3 days, even if there is no itch to deal with.

5. This is where your hair status comes in. If you are happy to maintain what you have right now for the rest of your life, do not ... i repeat ... do NOT add anything right now. The worst thing anyone can do is modify their regimen midstream when its not necessary. You will kick things off kilter and add new variables that may or may not help.

Don't fix what isn't broke.

If you absolutely positively need to regrow more hair, and cannot wait another 5 years before adding something, then without a doubt, add Rogaine 5% twice daily. None of the others you've listed should be considered before Rogaine.

Good Luck with your Regimen and keep us posted.

HairLossTalk.com Admin.

G

saw Palmetto

How you can say to drop the Saw Palmetto to everyone, to me makes no sense, have you ever used Saw Palmetto Admin? if not then how can you make that statement, Do you think all the guys who say saw Palmetto worked for them are lying.?

To me you seem like a shill for the drug companies.

G

Re: saw Palmetto

HanginInThere said:
How you can say to drop the Saw Palmetto to everyone, to me makes no sense, have you ever used Saw Palmetto Admin? if not then how can you make that statement, Do you think all the guys who say saw Palmetto worked for them are lying.?

To me you seem like a shill for the drug companies.

Actually HairLossTalk.com did use SP for some time. I used it for years. Did squat and caused finasteride like side effects.

There is no legitimate science to support SP use that we have had anyone produce. Perhaps you will be the first?

:freaked2: